THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Amanda's got a blog. If blogs could talk, it'd ask you to read it. It might even say "please."

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Found this, thought it was funny  (Read 6290 times)

Briezion

• Worlds Best Human Pillow
  • He makes me smile and He doesn't even know it.
Re: Found this, thought it was funny
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2007, 12:50:06 PM »

I have a new mission.  :glasses9:
"Nothing, NOTHING?! Tra La La..."

meridiansheep

• The samaritan that crossed over the road.
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2007, 02:01:42 PM »

I'm joining you.Definitely. :icon_rr:
Assuming that your mission is to get one of those?

Briezion

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2007, 02:17:50 PM »

Of course. But seeing as I'm cheap. -goes off to gather foam and paint-

meridiansheep

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2007, 02:27:04 PM »

Make me one,please! I plan to look in toy shops for a coin operated boy (and will buy one for you,of course). I don't think they sell them.
I want one of those porcelain/china ballerinas in a box that you wind up, then the box opens and they dance and spin to cute music.I don't think they sell those,either. I remember reading about them when I was small.
That can substitute as my coin operated boy.
I remember there was once a doll called Amazing Ally and Amazing Amy that can "ACTUALLY TALK TO YOU!".
I'm sure that would be much fun.

Briezion

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2007, 02:35:31 PM »

Make me one,please! I plan to look in toy shops for a coin operated boy (and will buy one for you,of course). I don't think they sell them.
I want one of those porcelain/china ballerinas in a box that you wind up, then the box opens and they dance and spin to cute music.I don't think they sell those,either. I remember reading about them when I was small.
I remember there was once a doll called Amazing Ally and Amazing Amy that can "ACTUALLY TALK TO YOU!".
Ha, i'm going to scrounge around the house for supplies, foam, cardboard, old game pieces, Etc. <3
You mean the music boxes, my grandmother has an old one From Dresden, Germany that my grandfather used to propose to her while they where in the war. <3
I have a little painted wooden one from disney land that I got on my tenth birthday from my grandma, it plays a song and has tinkerbell on a spring and she spins. I lurves it. <3 I also have a porcelien doll from an old collection of month dolls that came out, they each spin and play a certain song, and have the month's jewel around their neck, my grandmother gave me the April one she had that she had held onto after giving the other 11 away, it plays "raindrops are falling on my head" and has a 1/4k diamond around it's neck. <3
Ohdearsweetjesus. I had an amazing amy.  :knuppel2:

meridiansheep

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2007, 03:06:01 PM »

Ha, i'm going to scrounge around the house for supplies, foam, cardboard, old game pieces, Etc. <3
You mean the music boxes, my grandmother has an old one From Dresden, Germany that my grandfather used to propose to her while they where in the war. <3
I have a little painted wooden one from disney land that I got on my tenth birthday from my grandma, it plays a song and has tinkerbell on a spring and she spins. I lurves it. <3 I also have a porcelien doll from an old collection of month dolls that came out, they each spin and play a certain song, and have the month's jewel around their neck, my grandmother gave me the April one she had that she had held onto after giving the other 11 away, it plays "raindrops are falling on my head" and has a 1/4k diamond around it's neck. <3
Ohdearsweetjesus. I had an amazing amy.  :knuppel2:
Make sure you post the finished product on here! I'd love to see it (so i can come and steal it from you.)
Yes!Music boxes. I read about them all the time in books when I was a child.
That's adorable,how old were your grandparents then?
I went to the disneyland in France, and I got a load of cheap shit, i can't believe i didn't see one of those.
I don't have any decent dolls.They all got overused with the make believing i used to do.My imagination was just as vivid back then.
I wanted an Amazing Amy SO much.She could speak about 1000 phrases or something.
And then I wanted an Amazing Ally because she could remember my birthday and stuff. And she was taller and had long hair.
On the old box, Amanda mentioned something about an Amazing Amanda doll. I don't remember them, so maybe they're new.
I used to play with my dolls,then write about stuff like that. The stuff i wrote back then were awful and mostly illegible.

Briezion

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2007, 03:18:03 PM »

Make sure you post the finished product on here! I'd love to see it (so i can come and steal it from you.)
Yes!Music boxes. I read about them all the time in books when I was a child.
That's adorable,how old were your grandparents then?
I went to the disneyland in France, and I got a load of cheap shit, i can't believe i didn't see one of those.
I don't have any decent dolls.They all got overused with the make believing i used to do.My imagination was just as vivid back then.
I wanted an Amazing Amy SO much.She could speak about 1000 phrases or something.
And then I wanted an Amazing Ally because she could remember my birthday and stuff. And she was taller and had long hair.
On the old box, Amanda mentioned something about an Amazing Amanda doll. I don't remember them, so maybe they're new.
I used to play with my dolls,then write about stuff like that. The stuff i wrote back then were awful and mostly illegible.
Will do. <3
Ha, My grandparents where 24 and 22? Yeah, or so, my grandpa was born 1919 and my grandma was born 1921
I don't know if the have them in france -never been out of US- I think she got it at the cali one.  :-\
I'll get a picture of my doll when my madre gets back with her crappy camera phone.  :-X
It was an interactive doll that had 90someodd phrases. I tried to give mine a bath.  :buck2:

http://www.amazon.com/Toys-98161-Amazing-Amanda/dp/B0007UB5YS Amazing Amanda. <3

Ha. I can hardly read my own handwriting as it is.

meridiansheep

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2007, 05:20:53 PM »

Will do. <3
Ha, My grandparents where 24 and 22? Yeah, or so, my grandpa was born 1919 and my grandma was born 1921
I don't know if the have them in france -never been out of US- I think she got it at the cali one.  :-\
I'll get a picture of my doll when my madre gets back with her crappy camera phone.  :-X
It was an interactive doll that had 90someodd phrases. I tried to give mine a bath.  :buck2:

http://www.amazon.com/Toys-98161-Amazing-Amanda/dp/B0007UB5YS Amazing Amanda. <3

Adorable,do you sepeak to them much?

Where have you been in the US?

Better Together
Buy this item with Amazing Allysen Interactive Playmate Doll by Toys today!
Amazing Amanda       Amazing Allysen Interactive Playmate Doll
Total List Price: $238.99
Buy Together Today: $99.98
I do believe Amanda's sister is called Alyson?
i'm absolutely positive that Amazing Amanda is the same as Amazing Amy, and Amazing Allysen just happens to be Amazing Ally.

All this was probably observed in the olde boxxe,but still.
I don't know why they cost so much,Those dolls.My child wouldn't be having one of those,just so they could break in two weeks time.

Briezion

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2007, 05:56:13 PM »

Will do. <3

Better Together
i'm absolutely positive that Amazing Amanda is the same as Amazing Amy, and Amazing Allysen just happens to be Amazing Ally.

I don't know why they cost so much,Those dolls.My child wouldn't be having one of those,just so they could break in two weeks time.

My grandfather died last december. But yes, I speak and am around them VERY much. I adore my granpeoples. <3
I don't plan on children, so Eh.
I have no idea, I got mine a couple years back, I don't even know if it was the actual amazing Amy, but It talked and such and remebred dates. Etc.
I personally never really liked plastic dolls, I've always been drawn toward the percelain and glass such dolls. They have much more elegance to them then the plastic ones, and depending on the doll, you can still dress them and be imaginative.

meridiansheep

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2007, 06:54:30 PM »

Will do. <3

Better Together

My grandfather died last december. But yes, I speak and am around them VERY much. I adore my granpeoples. <3
I don't plan on children, so Eh.
I have no idea, I got mine a couple years back, I don't even know if it was the actual amazing Amy, but It talked and such and remebred dates. Etc.
I personally never really liked plastic dolls, I've always been drawn toward the percelain and glass such dolls. They have much more elegance to them then the plastic ones, and depending on the doll, you can still dress them and be imaginative.
I'm not that close to my granpeoples :'( it is a shame.
Yes,The glass ones are alot more elegant.
I guess most mothers wouldn't want their little child fiddling around with a glass toy,so they made plastic ones. Everything is being made into a safe,colourful haven for young children. I think me and you were born in just enough time to enjoy the last of the dull,painful,unsafe toys.
I know I was. My nursery-school (I think the American equivalent is Kindergarten? I dont know.) was the most dull, unsafe place in existance.

Briezion

« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2007, 09:22:53 PM »

Ha. I adore my grammy. <3

Glass ones are the peak, and speaking of. I need to get those photos.
augh, its like those rubber playgrounds, In MY DAY! Playgrounds where STEEL, and CONCRETE, and CHAINS. and we LOVED THEM.
hell yeah, we had scissors, and hell, we had sewing class in first grade.  ;D

Kelley

• BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH!
  • "Bemalte Blumen duften nicht."
    • KelleyKipperman.com
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2007, 03:56:50 PM »

HAHAHAHAHA! people are so cool.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up