THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

AFP's not camera shy and her YouTube and Vimeo channels are chock-full of eye candy to prove it. Content's added to both all the time, so be sure to subscribe!

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 52 [53]   Go Down

Author Topic: This is why you're fat  (Read 84708 times)

Faloleen

Re: This is why you're fat
« Reply #780 on: March 14, 2013, 03:53:36 PM »

I bought ingredients to make my mum's amazing chicken, bacon and potato soup. I also bought ingredients for cinnamon rolls. I am possibly using cooking/baking as a means to not write my dissertation.
Same here. I'm throwing sushi party for my friends so I'm making tons of sushi, mango salad and eton mess. I wrote about half of a page today.
Fate is not a factor.

absynth aura

• Fill me with your
« Reply #781 on: March 23, 2013, 12:48:31 AM »

These:

are currently in my oven
^I'm pretty sure if I'm turning into a horse to fuck a stranger off the internet, vodka will play its part...

Lighting cigarettes with you

Rose

« Reply #782 on: March 23, 2013, 01:17:25 AM »

^Are those brownies with cadbury eggs baked into them? Basically? They look awesome, whatever is going on... you make the coolest stuff.

meganpaige

• has 74 Indja Points.
  • I am a delicious boat.
    • twitter
« Reply #783 on: March 23, 2013, 01:21:23 AM »

Holy shit, that looks like diabetes in a pan.

I need to fix my schedule and get back to cooking. Pizza last night. In-N-Out for lunch today. Chinese tonight. THIS MUST STOP.
"nobody's going to come up to you and tell you to stop cuddling a monk and put your seatbelt on and while i'm over here what the fuck are you doing cuddling this monk?" - amanda fucking palmer

absynth aura

• Fill me with your
« Reply #784 on: March 23, 2013, 01:44:28 AM »

^Are those brownies with cadbury eggs baked into them? Basically? They look awesome, whatever is going on... you make the coolest stuff.

It is indeed.
It's basically just a chocolate brownie recipe, and then for the last 10 mins of baking, you put the eggs on top.
I can't wait till after dinner to eat one, and then have a massive heart attack.
^I'm pretty sure if I'm turning into a horse to fuck a stranger off the internet, vodka will play its part...

Rose

« Reply #785 on: March 30, 2013, 03:05:01 PM »

It is indeed.
It's basically just a chocolate brownie recipe, and then for the last 10 mins of baking, you put the eggs on top.
I can't wait till after dinner to eat one, and then have a massive heart attack.
So, I decided I wanted to make those for tomorrow, but I'm looking at all the recipes online and they all say to cut the eggs in half. Which is what it looks like you did, now that I'm actually paying attention. How on earth do you cut a cadbury creme egg in half without making a mess and getting the filling everywhere? I've never actually eaten one, so maybe the filling is thicker than I think it is.

Captain Oblivious

• Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
    • The NCC! I am a mod there =]
« Reply #786 on: March 30, 2013, 03:43:22 PM »

It is indeed.
So, I decided I wanted to make those for tomorrow, but I'm looking at all the recipes online and they all say to cut the eggs in half. Which is what it looks like you did, now that I'm actually paying attention. How on earth do you cut a cadbury creme egg in half without making a mess and getting the filling everywhere? I've never actually eaten one, so maybe the filling is thicker than I think it is.

They have the consistency of icing but a bit thicker so as long as you're quick, I would think there shouldn't be too much mess.
Quote from: Reptile
Congratulations, you tiny badass!

Quote from: ~Miranda~
Everything you said looks like real words to me.

Great minds think alike but fools seldom differ

absynth aura

• Fill me with your
« Reply #787 on: March 30, 2013, 04:11:05 PM »

It is indeed.

They have the consistency of icing but a bit thicker so as long as you're quick, I would think there shouldn't be too much mess.

I used a hot knife, and went slowly, no mess at all

imaginary friend

• Enigmagnetic
  • Global Moderator
  • up in flames
« Reply #788 on: September 18, 2013, 12:47:56 AM »

I need to make this part of my life!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/rlFYeCUXiGQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/rlFYeCUXiGQ</a>

:love5:

Mockery

• Frank L. Baum's past bride and Oz princess
  • Lovely, lovely lady lumps
« Reply #789 on: October 17, 2013, 11:08:56 PM »

I need to make this part of my life!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/rlFYeCUXiGQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/rlFYeCUXiGQ</a>

:love5:
Fuck, I want some!
was too busy looking at the attractive girl in the weird paint vag bib.

I have 47 Indja Points

imaginary friend

• Enigmagnetic
  • Global Moderator
  • up in flames
« Reply #790 on: April 01, 2014, 05:34:15 PM »

spider jerusalem

• forever a
  • um mazzaropi incriminado
« Reply #791 on: April 02, 2014, 12:23:04 PM »

I'm not a bacon fan, meaning, when I see that MUCH bacon I just think it is not something really tasteful.
I assembled this team for purposes of a League of Extraordinary Gentlemen thing, but in reading this thread it occurs to me they're all highly bangable. Yeah, even Spider Jerusalem.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 52 [53]   Go Up