THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Like" Amanda? Be sure to Zuckerberg-that-shit, and show her on Facebook... (The Dolls' Facebook is HERE)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Favourite Patreon THINGS  (Read 476 times)

NikosGr

• Hidalgo
Favourite Patreon THINGS
« on: December 05, 2017, 07:29:25 AM »

after so many THINGS, I thought we could start a conversation about everyone's favourite creations from the last couple of years.
Personally, i still go back to The Thing about Things, even though it was one of the very first Patreon releases. I have enjoyed every single one, but this still remains my favourite. I was there when she performed it the first couple of times, and I remember requesting it a few times at gigs after that, and she always obliged, so it carries a lot of happy memories for me.

Faloleen

Re: Favourite Patreon THINGS
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 03:30:36 PM »

I really loved Sketches for the musical JIB, especially The Boat Song and The Fear Song. I cried when I saw In Harm's Way video and now I listen to The Ride a lot. Like a lot lot.
Fate is not a factor.

NikosGr

• Hidalgo
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 07:10:56 PM »

I really loved Sketches for the musical JIB, especially The Boat Song and The Fear Song. I cried when I saw In Harm's Way video and now I listen to The Ride a lot. Like a lot lot.
I should go back to JIB. I loved the songs, but with so many things lately i seem to have forgotten about them

Cirque

• will emerge from the cocoon as a
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2018, 07:24:24 PM »

The stream from AFP takes over the gaso was probably my favourite thing, it felt like I could have been listening to an old 2005 Amanda recording. I wish she would make a thing out of the archive of old recordings that someone must have.
I know I used to have a huge amount of live shows, taken from automaticjoy.com and thedirtybusinessbrigade, but I've long since lost them. I think I miss the cover of Avril Lavigne's Together most of all

lentower

• if you see me at a show (or elsewhere), please come over & say hi
  • this is a real photo of me. thanks sheri hausey!
    • len's web sight
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2018, 08:21:50 AM »

after so many THINGS, I thought we could start a conversation about everyone's favourite creations from the last couple of years.
Personally, i still go back to The Thing about Things, even though it was one of the very first Patreon releases. I have enjoyed every single one, but this still remains my favourite. I was there when she performed it the first couple of times, and I remember requesting it a few times at gigs after that, and she always obliged, so it carries a lot of happy memories for me.

when i first saw NikosGr question, my thought was "all of a's Things".

but it just came into focus, that it's her words & ideas that
are ny favorite creations on Patreon & before.
getting started:
BOX-RULES (please read...

further back:
Our forum before this one...
Pages: [1]   Go Up