THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Amanda's got a blog. If blogs could talk, it'd ask you to read it. It might even say "please."

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: London folks...Something kind of, sort of, a bit unrelated to The Dresden Dolls.  (Read 32246 times)

Dionysia

• Part-time living statue

If my mother could see my facebook and some of the drunken pictures I've been tagged in before I detagged, I wouldn't be let out of the house.

It took me a long time to get round to the idea that I need to stand up to my parents on some things just to live my life how I want to.

I just live it anyway and face the music afterwards =).

Two Headed Boy

• is placing fingers through the notches in your spine
    • MySpace

THB - if that was referring to me, there is no need - it's not an unusual occurrence.

Can feel my conscience easing ever so slightly...
Buffalo hunting? I've gone buffalo huntin'? What the fuck does that mean?

Emmy

• myspace schmyspace

I knew we'd end up on flickr somehow...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/thebeards_060410_bcn/3338549985/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/thebeards_060410_bcn/3339383042/

awesome! i'd forgotten about flickr. i was thinking it would be really cool if we ever saw any of those hundreds of photos people were taking...

After photos from the pub were posted on facebook and I was tagged in them, my mum posted about how she has proof that her daughter was at a pub yesterday. Like anyone cares. Then my brother was all like 'OOOOOHHH DID YOU GET DRRRUUUNNNKKK?'
I am seriously considering deleting my facebook, now that most of my family is on there. They are pretty irritating.

Ah, family on my Facebook. Thankfully, my Dad's awesome about things like this, and isn't on much himself. My brother is on a lot, but doesn't care much about what goes on with me (although his Norwegian girl friend has been commenting on my photos for some reason), and my mother is too computer illeterate to use Google, let alone Facebook. So I'm relatively lucky.

Besides, the things we were doing in the pub were, with a few exceptions, not typical. I wonder if we confused some of the regulars...

If my mother could see my facebook and some of the drunken pictures I've been tagged in before I detagged, I wouldn't be let out of the house.

It took me a long time to get round to the idea that I need to stand up to my parents on some things just to live my life how I want to.

yes... or just move to a different country!
unlike rachael's parents were thinking at the start of the day, we weren't actually doing anything illegal... well except maybe buying underage people drinks, but that's not really a crime... i mean it was all fun and games... and we weren't that drunk and disorderly...
O we will know, won't we?
The stars will explode in the sky
O but they don't, do they?
Stars have their moment and then they die

Dionysia

• Part-time living statue

Basically it was a damned good day and if it had been illegal, I'd still have done it =). Still keeping me going and giving me the will to live in the face of the next five days at the shoe shop =/.

Also yay flickr!

Two Headed Boy

• MySpace

Basically it was a damned good day and if it had been illegal, I'd still have done it =). Still keeping me going and giving me the will to live in the face of the next five days at the shoe shop =/.

Also yay flickr!
You see - this is the kind of attitude we like to see  ;D

old news

Two Headed Boy

• MySpace

Guys, this is fantastic:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/normko/3345754149/

:D
AWESOME  - I'm still hoping that even more of these pics surface over time

Rini Martini

• is not as callous as you think.
    • Myspace

So, David was telling me something about possible plans to do a Human Scenery Project on a plinth in Trafalgar Square in the summer! What's all this, eh...? Sounds amazing!
'Hello, I'm good for nothing, would you love me just the same?'

Mr. Leave Me Alone

• Cake Sex Riot
  • 'Agent of mirth'
    • Blog.

I don't think that's really a thing...
I heard it being talked about, but if that's happening, it's not really a thing yet.
There's probably a simpler way to say that but the brain isn't working too good right now.
Guns N' Roses are red, violets are funny...

Unbreakable toys are useful for breaking other toys.

I witnessed the Cake Sex Riot-4/3/12. Pray for me.
☑✝
☒♀+cake
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18]  All   Go Up