THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

AFP's not camera shy and her YouTube and Vimeo channels are chock-full of eye candy to prove it. Content's added to both all the time, so be sure to subscribe!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: the Duggars welcome child #18  (Read 15451 times)

Brittany

• agent_smart
  • So bright, it's like redundant to have the sun out
    • myspace
Re: the Duggars welcome child #18
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2009, 10:59:40 PM »

whoa, have you seen their house?  They are amazingly rich and organized.  And that woman is looking damn good for as many kids as she's birthed. 

http://www.duggarfamily.com/photos.html

And in answer to the original question:

too many probably begins when one is born with Down's Syndrome.  Or the mother dies.  Audrey told me that a girl she works with in the Dr.'s office just had her mother die during the birth of her 16th child.  Her organs just kinda... you know... went... downward...
Cover it in mustard, clap your hands 3 times, close your eyes and say "Go to the fucking doctor"

themaberfa

• 11-08-2008
  • Baby when it's love if it's not rough it isn't fun
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2009, 11:51:42 PM »

I personally think these people are crazy and are not giving each of their children the attention that the deserve.

Shanneeen

• just as long as you were on my side
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2009, 11:56:31 PM »

yeah heh did you guys know that they're on their 19th now?? that's what i've read..

J_Beck

• Only G-d Can Judge Me
« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2009, 12:18:54 AM »

this family has their own show on TLC..

their oldest son is getting married to a girl and they've never even kissed... they talk about how better their first kiss will be after marriage...

dumb asses... i want to see them all get rapped ...  except the kids..lol

That was so weird, but they are loaded.

I saw an episode where they had the girls do "guy" things including changing oil......by using a lift that is much nicer than the ones at the garage I go to....
"It's the game of life. Do I win or do I lose? One day they're gonna shut the game down. I gotta have as much fun and go around the board as many times as I can before it's my turn to leave."

bec

« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2009, 08:24:11 AM »

i just checked out their site... and apparently, the reason they keep having kids is because the mother went on the pill after having their first kid, then got pregnant and had a miscarriage. so they decided that she should no longer be on the pill if it can cause miscarriages, because they're religious and pro-life, so they asked God to forgive them and bless them with as many kids as He saw fit.

or something along those lines. you can read it here if you're interested: http://www.duggarfamily.com/aboutus.html

being anti-religion myself... this pisses me the fuck off. i watched the show once, where they were taking the family to a Creation museum so they could learn how the Earth and all its inhabitants were really "created", and i just kept thinking... those poor kids. they're totally brainwashed.  :violent1:

The Angel Raliel

• ...looked the other way when a third of them fell
  • ...devourer of scones
    • Raliel Art
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2009, 09:00:23 AM »

willful ignorance in clearly intelligent and successful people just makes me annoyed
One should always be a little improbable.

@raliel

Shanneeen

• just as long as you were on my side
« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2009, 03:40:14 PM »

i just checked out their site... and apparently, the reason they keep having kids is because the mother went on the pill after having their first kid, then got pregnant and had a miscarriage. so they decided that she should no longer be on the pill if it can cause miscarriages, because they're religious and pro-life, so they asked God to forgive them and bless them with as many kids as He saw fit.

or something along those lines. you can read it here if you're interested: http://www.duggarfamily.com/aboutus.html

being anti-religion myself... this pisses me the fuck off. i watched the show once, where they were taking the family to a Creation museum so they could learn how the Earth and all its inhabitants were really "created", and i just kept thinking... those poor kids. they're totally brainwashed.  :violent1:

ughh that makes me very angry at the world

themaberfa

• 11-08-2008
  • Baby when it's love if it's not rough it isn't fun
« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2009, 05:02:34 PM »

ughh that makes me very angry at the world

Seriously. I hate when parents brainwash their children like that.

imaginary friend

• Enigmagnetic
  • Global Moderator
  • up in flames
« Reply #53 on: October 17, 2009, 12:56:50 PM »

they have a grandkid now, too.

#@!

imaginary friend

• Enigmagnetic
  • Global Moderator
  • up in flames
« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2009, 01:19:53 PM »

baby #19 arrived...4 months early. 1 lb, 6 oz.

#@!

CeeGBee

• Too o-o-old to rock & ro-o-oll, but too young to die...
  • Global Moderator
    • Facebook, website, what's the dif?
« Reply #55 on: December 11, 2009, 02:02:08 PM »

baby #19 arrived...4 months early. 1 lb, 6 oz.

#@!
Setting aside my total disdain for everything associated with this sort of
publicity-junkies....

That's not good.  I hope new child is ok.  :-\
Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?

imaginary friend

• Enigmagnetic
  • Global Moderator
  • up in flames
« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2011, 12:46:39 AM »

kid 20 is on the way.

CottonCandy

« Reply #57 on: November 10, 2011, 02:17:34 AM »

Well, this is not too surprising for me. I grew up in a small-ish village where there were quite a lot of people called lestadians who are very, very conservative in their faith. Including no premarital sex and no contraception, it was common to see families with 15 kids or so. I suppose 20 kids would be rare but I bet they are there -an lestadian MP once stated he didn't feel like a father until his 18th one was born. Our neighbours were lestadians but had a very small family comparatively -only 6 kids.

My brother had a lestadian friend. Unfortunately as they weren't allowed to watch tv, whenever this kid would come to ours he'd insist on watching it, although my brother would've wanted to go out and play. He'd also stay in pretty much all day (this was during the summer holidays) and when my dad pointed out that it might be hometime and his parents might wonder where he was, he quite happily replied that his parents didn't care much (possibly didn't even notice) where he was. Funnily enough, the reason they don't watch tv is because of all the sexual and violent (eg. "Worldly") content on it, however they seem to be fine using the internet.

Blue Canary

• You can't ignore my techno
« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2012, 11:28:48 PM »

Number 20 miscarried. Considering that it was her 20th child, it's not surprising but nonetheless sad. Though it was  creepy when they had pictures of the dead fetus as a memoriam.  :-\
I just read that they were using birth control but stopped because a Christian doctor had them read the fine print which said that in some cases women can still get pregnant and miscarry. In that case, they stopped because they're pro-life didn't want to be "selfish". How ironic.
You should totally barf on all their dicks. I will help.

Miss Sahara

« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2012, 06:55:26 PM »

they kinda creep me out.
i just watched a couple of their youtube videos... all the girls wear long skirts and help in the kitchen while the father teaches the boys how to take care of car tires. they have a bible room in their house! (which is kinda awesome if you are a religious person i guess). the oldest son got married and he and his wife safed their first kiss for the wedding day!
aaaaahhhh i mean. a kiss. how can you marry someone...i mean...ahhhh
and they seem to be really rich... did they get all the money from being in a tv show?? i mean, having so many kids must cost a fortune, and on top of that they built a huge house.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All   Go Up