Photostream including some photos of Emilyn Brodsky, Brian Viglione on bass, Amanda on ukulele, AFP on piano, and of course the Danger Ensemble in all sorts of compromising positions.http://flickr.com/photos/29414796@N05/tags/010109/
DISCLAIMER: Although these photos contain NO NUDITY, some of them may not be "Safe for work" as they feature the ladies of the Danger Ensemble wearing strap-ons, and all sorts of hot stimulated orgies and of course - lots of making out.
Some teaser photos:
We know her as AFP
Mark and Tora of the Danger Ensemble during Slide.From Amanda and the Danger Ensemble's photo-op segment:
Adam and Eve
Amanda and Tora (look at AFP's left hand
+Hmm, what's under there?
Steven (on the right), you don't know where that's been!
Why waste time with a cup?
ALL HAIL AFP!
The Danger Ensemble are men and women of their word... I heard that in the business this is referred to as "gay for pay"
Did you know that Coin-Operated Boy translates into "Let's molest AFP!" in Latin?
I ran into Brian when he was coming out of the bathroom and I was lost looking where to go to get to the floor by the stage. I was like, "Brain!" and he was all "HI!" and he gave me a hug and a high five. I had a hunch he'd be at this show - considering his relationship with Emilyn AND Amanda, glad to see him there. He played with Emilyn (bass) and one song with Amanda:
Pictures that I'll upload eventually - me, Lashingoutloud, and musings cold on-line, me with Amanda and Beth (a genuine Fairytale Vegas photo
) and the belly of my penguin figurine I asked Amanda to sign.Photos I will not upload: Tora kissing me.
Embeded below is a YouTube playlist of the videos I took:http://www.youtube.com/p/1E3C93EDE1914778
You can also view the playlist from this link: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=1E3C93EDE1914778
Order of the Videos:
- Tainted Love [Soft Cell cover]
- FUCK PROP 8 skit with the Danger Ensemble
- Hallelujah [Leonard Cohen cover]
- Ughmerica [Regina Spektor cover]
- Fake Plastic Trees [Radiohead cover] - ukulele
- Apocalypse Please [Muse cover]
- In Between Days [The Cure cover] - has Brian on bass (the first song of Amanda's set)
- Point of it All Intro with Amanda talking about the drunk crowd
- The end of Coin-Operated Boy (where Tora and Kat grope AFP while she's playing the song)
- Friday I'm In Love [The Cure cover] performed by Emilyn Brodsky, who opened the show with Brian on bass