THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Amanda's got a blog. If blogs could talk, it'd ask you to read it. It might even say "please."

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 39   Go Down

Author Topic: The Songwriters' and Musicians' Thread  (Read 73309 times)

justinfire

• MySpace
Re: The Songwriters' and Musicians' Thread
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2009, 11:41:34 AM »

The Songwriters thread, the this thread the that thread... I want something nerdy for me ... "The Geeks thread" ... "The Mexicans thread"... "The I have to wake up in less than five hours but I am still here thread" or the "Engineers thread" anyone?

Yay Mexican thread! Wait, like Mexican, living in Mexico thread or I  got Mexican in me thread?
Considering our luck, we'll get busted by the cops
Instead of sex, we'll go to jail
Another lesson learned and failed

yosmark

• The Powa. The Powa.
« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2009, 01:13:17 PM »

The Songwriters thread, the this thread the that thread... I want something nerdy for me ... "The Geeks thread" ... "The Mexicans thread"... "The I have to wake up in less than five hours but I am still here thread" or the "Engineers thread" anyone?

Yay Mexican thread! Wait, like Mexican, living in Mexico thread or I  got Mexican in me thread?

Like if you are related to México thread... maybe not a serious thread becaus the only persons posting there would be Hugo & Me.

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #62 on: January 23, 2009, 02:07:45 PM »

Like if you are related to México thread... maybe not a serious thread becaus the only persons posting there would be Hugo & Me.

Eh.  I'd be alone if I posted a Blackfolks thread.  I'd pretty much have to just post a Brownfolks thread.

yosmark

• The Powa. The Powa.
« Reply #63 on: January 23, 2009, 04:36:03 PM »

Eh.  I'd be alone if I posted a Blackfolks thread.  I'd pretty much have to just post a Brownfolks thread.

We could make a "misfits that wear yellow socks on rainy thursdays thread"?

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #64 on: January 23, 2009, 04:57:25 PM »

We could make a "misfits that wear yellow socks on rainy thursdays thread"?

I'm down with the clown.

The King of Carrot Flowers

• 67 Indja Points
    • Surviving in a World of Stylish Peril
« Reply #65 on: January 23, 2009, 05:03:45 PM »

Did I ever tell you I have the jungle fever, Caddy? ;)

Just to clarify, I wasn't intending to sound racist, if I did. I'm just making sure because I know some people interpret the term "jungle fever" as a racist one.

Alyss

« Reply #66 on: January 23, 2009, 07:09:21 PM »

I tried it, but hated the rules. Far too much emphasis on DM fiat. But I'll set up a D&D thread...we'll see where it goes from there...

guuurrrrrllltakeiteasy

• We accept the love we think we deserve
  • je veux ton coq
    • Mein YouTube
« Reply #67 on: January 24, 2009, 12:47:00 AM »

So yeah......it went from my song post to someone posting "Lets make a thread of everyting else thread" and then it spiralled to the black folk thread, and the mexican thread, and the handicapped thread, and the deaf community thread, and the D&D thread - whatever D&D means. Wow. I am amazed by the shadowbox.
Quote from: garbanzo bean
Sean, mahal kita <3

Fo' shizzle, ma Bizzle.

cuntnugget

• 67 Indja Points
« Reply #68 on: January 24, 2009, 12:47:52 AM »

So yeah......it went from my song post to someone posting "Lets make a thread of everyting else thread" and then it spiralled to the black folk thread, and the mexican thread, and the handicapped thread, and the deaf community thread, and the D&D thread - whatever D&D means. Wow. I am amazed by the shadowbox.
Dungeons and Dragons, Sean! Wow, you live under a rock!

guuurrrrrllltakeiteasy

• We accept the love we think we deserve
  • je veux ton coq
    • Mein YouTube
« Reply #69 on: January 24, 2009, 12:51:18 AM »

I. AM. KANAYEDEE-YIN.
Quote from: garbanzo bean
Sean, mahal kita <3

Fo' shizzle, ma Bizzle.

cuntnugget

• 67 Indja Points
« Reply #70 on: January 24, 2009, 12:52:09 AM »

I. AM. KANAYEDEE-YIN.
This thing's an international phenomenon that has spanned over 20 years, stupid!

Alyss

« Reply #71 on: January 24, 2009, 02:04:08 AM »

Dunno, it's not that well known over here either. In fact, I have to explain what it is to anyone I mention it to.

Tomatoes and Radiowire

• The Angel Islington
    • this is my band and I'm the pimp...
« Reply #72 on: January 24, 2009, 04:47:46 AM »

'the irish bastard child thread' anyone?

Alyss

« Reply #73 on: January 24, 2009, 05:03:21 AM »

Shotgun!

rosesandpianos

• The Astronaut
  • 'Imagination is more important than knowledge.'
« Reply #74 on: January 24, 2009, 08:17:30 PM »

This thread is no longer what the title implies
'Blake says it looks like acid rain today. He takes the fish inside, he's very kind that way'
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 39   Go Up