THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Amanda's got a blog. If blogs could talk, it'd ask you to read it. It might even say "please."

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10  All   Go Down

Author Topic: The Writer's Thread  (Read 18687 times)

Half Mar

• steals flamingos and gnomes.
  • Cake Sex Riot
    • Drumssss!
Re: The Writer's Thread
« Reply #75 on: January 25, 2009, 03:30:02 PM »

*hugs the little sweet pope*
Quote from: Audrey
she's captain of the awesome ship
Quote from: Lucy
if you had a giant spoon you could scoop up an evil person with that spoon and feed them to a giant for breakfast -like a good hearty bowl of evil
Quote from: Chloe
my flatmates can suck on my meat loaf

Zephyr

• Shadows stuffed with organs
« Reply #76 on: January 25, 2009, 03:30:53 PM »

Fuck you.
my rape.

5 lines on that. aaaand GO.
Fuck you. No.

oh come on
I was just trying to get to know you better...

I'll just keep cyber-touching you until you do anyway
*squeeze*

buttercup.

• the girl you have in that merry green land...
  • ...can wait forever for you to come home.
« Reply #77 on: January 25, 2009, 03:33:45 PM »

many don't understand my strange way of making friends. but i was a bit offended by alyss's instant dislike to me.

*hugs sarah*

Alyss

« Reply #78 on: January 25, 2009, 03:34:04 PM »

Pope, this would work if it didn't make her so obviously uncomfortable. And ya'all have very different ideas about the interface that is the internets. I'd say chalk this down to a misunderstanding, and try to pencil somewhere on your monitors to remember not to push buttons that we know about. Like don't get me started on germs.  :buck2: Or mold, or bees, or the ocean, or large bodies of water in general...

Perhaps, but when I first started spending time on sites like this, I felt uncomfortable with how oddly affectionate people get over the internet. But like I said, it's easily ignored. It's words on a screen. You don't need to turn to telling people to fuck off. It actually offended people. :(
I don't need be be touched either. It actually made me start shaking.:(

And I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone. I just really, really don't like it, not until I know you better.

dangerpants

• I'd sell your heart to the junkman for a buck.
« Reply #79 on: January 25, 2009, 03:35:04 PM »

Pope, this would work if it didn't make her so obviously uncomfortable. And ya'all have very different ideas about the interface that is the internets. I'd say chalk this down to a misunderstanding, and try to pencil somewhere on your monitors to remember not to push buttons that we know about. Like don't get me started on germs.  :buck2: Or mold, or bees, or the ocean, or large bodies of water in general...

Perhaps, but when I first started spending time on sites like this, I felt uncomfortable with how oddly affectionate people get over the internet. But like I said, it's easily ignored. It's words on a screen. You don't need to turn to telling people to fuck off. It actually offended people. :(

Your logic can easily be applied to the words "fuck off" as well. I don't mean to be weird right now, just saying.
So in conclusion it wasn't all the sex you were having, it was his suspicion that you were a vagina elf drug dealer.

Half Mar

• Cake Sex Riot
    • Drumssss!
« Reply #80 on: January 25, 2009, 03:41:43 PM »

I must say... this is quite alarming!
if you had a giant spoon you could scoop up an evil person with that spoon and feed them to a giant for breakfast -like a good hearty bowl of evil

dangerpants

« Reply #81 on: January 25, 2009, 03:42:14 PM »

Your logic can easily be applied to the words "fuck off" as well. I don't mean to be weird right now, just saying.

a hug vs. telling someone to fuck off? the hug should not have been flamed so quickly without further explanation. everyone loves hugs, no? however, she told niels to fuck off. unless niels is some kind of masochist (and we know he has his moments ;)) audrey's logic holds much substance.

I'm using Audrey's logic right now, so it has just as much substance. Because Alyss doesn't like being touched, the hug was just as negative to her as the words "fuck off." Audrey says you can ignore text on a screen because it is what it is: simply text. This goes for both negative and positive text. You cannot only apply arguments to what YOU want, but to everything that it naturally applies to... Unless you actually limit the argument. Audrey's argument is unlimited. Essentially, by agreeing with Audrey, you're agreeing with me, even though you want to reinforce positive notions on the s'box... Which I completely understand.
So in conclusion it wasn't all the sex you were having, it was his suspicion that you were a vagina elf drug dealer.

Mr. Leave Me Alone

• Cake Sex Riot
  • 'Agent of mirth'
    • Blog.
« Reply #82 on: January 25, 2009, 03:43:47 PM »

Oh, so by THAT logic, you weren't actually disagreeing with me!
 ;D

This is getting stupid.
Guns N' Roses are red, violets are funny...

Unbreakable toys are useful for breaking other toys.

I witnessed the Cake Sex Riot-4/3/12. Pray for me.
☑✝
☒♀+cake

Alyss

« Reply #83 on: January 25, 2009, 03:43:58 PM »

a hug vs. telling someone to fuck off? the hug should not have been flamed so quickly without further explanation. everyone loves hugs, no? however, she told niels to fuck off. unless niels is some kind of masochist (and we know he has his moments ;)) audrey's logic holds much substance.
I didn't flame anyone. I told you not to do it. I'm sorry I said it so bluntly, but I'm very touchy about this stuff. I don't really likes at all. Sometimes their nice, but only in certain circumstances, from certain people.

Zephyr

• Shadows stuffed with organs
« Reply #84 on: January 25, 2009, 03:48:12 PM »

Because Alyss doesn't like being touched, the hug was just as negative to her as the words "fuck off."

you're wrong.
the hug was meant well
"fuck off" wasn't
it's completely different

but seriously, we were all just messing around, no need to get touchy about it.

Alyss

« Reply #85 on: January 25, 2009, 03:50:48 PM »

I told you to fuck off after it was already established that I didn't want one! And again when you asked me to write about my rape!

Half Mar

• Cake Sex Riot
    • Drumssss!
« Reply #86 on: January 25, 2009, 03:52:50 PM »

But maybe he meant well. It's good to let things out, talk about it. Write it off. Niels meant well, he's a good guy, he really is :)

Alyss

« Reply #87 on: January 25, 2009, 03:54:01 PM »

Sorry...

Well it wouldn't help anyway...I didn't even find out until last month.

Bubblegum Britt

• is flirting with too many disasters.
  • All is fair in love and war and love
« Reply #88 on: January 25, 2009, 03:55:48 PM »

Are we honestly arguing about an internet hug? Five characters in a thread post?

dangerpants

« Reply #89 on: January 25, 2009, 03:55:56 PM »

Oh, so by THAT logic, you weren't actually disagreeing with me!
 ;D

This is getting stupid.

I don't disagree with you, that's the silly part. :D  I'm just saying that there's no need for this argument to continue in the way that it has, especially since we're well aware of everyone's intentions at this moment.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10  All   Go Up