THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

One of the most important things you will ever do (as a fan of AFP, at least): Sign up for THE MAILING LIST!

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24  All   Go Down

Author Topic: THE OFFICIAL ALYSS/MAN ALICE HATE/LOVE/Bitch&Moan thread  (Read 58855 times)

Wight Chocolate

Re: THE OFFICIAL ALYSS/MAN ALICE HATE/LOVE/Bitch&Moan thread
« Reply #315 on: February 05, 2009, 10:20:21 PM »

Hey, I warned you.

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #316 on: February 05, 2009, 10:28:41 PM »

Fuck Total, that's twice I've actually lol'd tonight.  Stop gaiz!   :uglystupid2:

I think it's hilarious that tl;dr could still mean "too long, did read".  Anywho, when it comes to that dissertation diatribe, it was both funny, true, a good read.  *shrugs*  Though I disagree with the stopping once you think you've gone too far.  I think if done right, and with the right characters in a proper setting, pushing further only makes things more interesting.

Maiming and killing a kid, no.  Useless.  Having a character that eats people for nutrition, and doing that while in a room full of very boring roleplayers who keep trying to have orgies?  Instant fun.  Especially when you try to eat one of the orgy goers.  Especially when that orgy goer is a fucking neko slave kitty thing.

BATTEREDxBRIDExLUVR!

« Reply #317 on: February 05, 2009, 10:33:10 PM »

Fuck Total, that's twice I've actually lol'd tonight.  Stop gaiz!   :uglystupid2:

I think it's hilarious that tl;dr could still mean "too long, did read".  Anywho, when it comes to that dissertation diatribe, it was both funny, true, a good read.  *shrugs*  Though I disagree with the stopping once you think you've gone too far.  I think if done right, and with the right characters in a proper setting, pushing further only makes things more interesting.

Maiming and killing a kid, no.  Useless.  Having a character that eats people for nutrition, and doing that while in a room full of very boring roleplayers who keep trying to have orgies?  Instant fun.  Especially when you try to eat one of the orgy goers.  Especially when that orgy goer is a fucking neko slave kitty thing.

Or, the cannibal opens the fridge to take out some free-dried bitch only to find an orgy.
I do not want to live to archive my own life.
I see it everywhere around me, especially with the popularity of web diaries, forums, and cell phones that take pictures.
I do not want to fall into the subtle trap of truly believing I Blog Therefore I Am.
amanda, 2005-04-15

hateandjealousy

• cow punk.
« Reply #318 on: February 05, 2009, 11:03:07 PM »

fridge orgy?
I've got torn up knees and calloused fingertips,
broken vocal chords and busted lips.

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #319 on: February 05, 2009, 11:44:42 PM »

Mmmmmm, freeze-dried fridge orgy.  That sounds kinda wrong, and kinda right, and kinda weird.  I have about two characters (people eaters) who would totally be down.  =D

Also, I just started dling DnD v3.5.  *happy*  I'm going to take all of my freestyle charries, and rewrite them into DnD format.

BaronLaCroix

• A Walking Warning Sign
  • Ego veho vermis.
« Reply #320 on: February 06, 2009, 12:02:18 AM »

Mmmmmm, freeze-dried fridge orgy.  That sounds kinda wrong, and kinda right, and kinda weird.  I have about two characters (people eaters) who would totally be down.  =D

Also, I just started dling DnD v3.5.  *happy*  I'm going to take all of my freestyle charries, and rewrite them into DnD format.
3.5 is shamefully superior to 4.0.
Death before decaf.
Cocktails before noon.
There's no such thing as a natural death when the Circus is in town.
Baron's not a dick.

hateandjealousy

• cow punk.
« Reply #321 on: February 06, 2009, 12:25:52 AM »

we get back on this subject so often.
I've got torn up knees and calloused fingertips,
broken vocal chords and busted lips.

CeeGBee

• Too o-o-old to rock & ro-o-oll, but too young to die...
  • Global Moderator
    • Facebook, website, what's the dif?
« Reply #322 on: February 06, 2009, 02:09:35 AM »

...the thought of Aly being a construct maintained by a multitude of people across the globe strikes me as awesome, in a way....
...and so, the dream is finally realized:

CLOUD TROLLING!!! 
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?

$ethie

• Fo' five dollahs, I'll suck yo
« Reply #323 on: February 09, 2009, 03:01:07 PM »

So, I've not been posting as much as I used to... Should I know who this dude is?
Quote from: .cadenza.
I DREAMT ABOUT HAVING A PENIS. I HAD FANTASIES OF STROKING MY PENIS. AS I DIE, I IMAGINE MYSELF BEING SLICED OPEN WITH A...~ACKBLOODDEATH~

Bubblegum Britt

• is flirting with too many disasters.
  • All is fair in love and war and love
« Reply #324 on: February 09, 2009, 03:03:48 PM »

So, I've not been posting as much as I used to... Should I know who this dude is?

You missed a heck of a lot, but I think it would be better for Ferg and all of us if you just didn't try to find out about it and start this whole discussion up again.

BATTEREDxBRIDExLUVR!

« Reply #325 on: February 09, 2009, 03:16:42 PM »

You missed a heck of a lot, but I think it would be better for Ferg and all of us if you just didn't try to find out about it and start this whole discussion up again.

wtf

for someone who doesn't want to deal with this discussion you sure seem to post a lot about it.

It is *so* easy to just not read this thread. Unless I am mistaken, it doesn't seem like people are fussing about this at all anymore, let alone in multiple places.
I do not want to live to archive my own life.
I see it everywhere around me, especially with the popularity of web diaries, forums, and cell phones that take pictures.
I do not want to fall into the subtle trap of truly believing I Blog Therefore I Am.
amanda, 2005-04-15

Bubblegum Britt

• is flirting with too many disasters.
  • All is fair in love and war and love
« Reply #326 on: February 09, 2009, 03:21:02 PM »

I didn't mean to sound confrontational or anything, and if I did, I apologize.

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #327 on: February 09, 2009, 03:27:24 PM »

wtf

for someone who doesn't want to deal with this discussion you sure seem to post a lot about it.

It is *so* easy to just not read this thread. Unless I am mistaken, it doesn't seem like people are fussing about this at all anymore, let alone in multiple places.

Somebody took their asshole pill this morning.

She was just answering a question.

Contact

« Reply #328 on: February 09, 2009, 03:29:03 PM »

About time...

dangerpants

• I'd sell your heart to the junkman for a buck.
« Reply #329 on: February 09, 2009, 03:34:09 PM »

About time...

Hi Fergus!
So in conclusion it wasn't all the sex you were having, it was his suspicion that you were a vagina elf drug dealer.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24  All   Go Up