THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Amanda is making Art with your support on Patreon. Join become a patron and help AFP make ALL THE THINGS.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] 24  All   Go Down

Author Topic: THE OFFICIAL ALYSS/MAN ALICE HATE/LOVE/Bitch&Moan thread  (Read 58771 times)

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
Re: THE OFFICIAL ALYSS/MAN ALICE HATE/LOVE/Bitch&Moan thread
« Reply #330 on: February 09, 2009, 03:34:59 PM »

And here we go again.

Mr. Leave Me Alone

• Cake Sex Riot
  • 'Agent of mirth'
    • Blog.
« Reply #331 on: February 09, 2009, 03:36:14 PM »

Oh dear god, what?
Guns N' Roses are red, violets are funny...

Unbreakable toys are useful for breaking other toys.

I witnessed the Cake Sex Riot-4/3/12. Pray for me.
☑✝
☒♀+cake

Contact

« Reply #332 on: February 09, 2009, 03:36:30 PM »

It is *so* easy to just not read this thread. Unless I am mistaken, it doesn't seem like people are fussing about this at all anymore, let alone in multiple places.
About time...

Hi Fergus!
Hey. How's things?

dangerpants

• I'd sell your heart to the junkman for a buck.
« Reply #333 on: February 09, 2009, 03:38:42 PM »

It is *so* easy to just not read this thread. Unless I am mistaken, it doesn't seem like people are fussing about this at all anymore, let alone in multiple places.
About time...

Hi Fergus!
Hey. How's things?

Interesting, to say the least. Your friends at the Respite are very tenacious.
So in conclusion it wasn't all the sex you were having, it was his suspicion that you were a vagina elf drug dealer.

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #334 on: February 09, 2009, 03:40:32 PM »

About time...

Hi Fergus!
Hey. How's things?

Interesting, to say the least. Your friends at the Respite are very tenacious in their bad roleplaying.

BATTEREDxBRIDExLUVR!

« Reply #335 on: February 09, 2009, 03:40:53 PM »

Britt, I apologize. That was uncalled for.
I do not want to live to archive my own life.
I see it everywhere around me, especially with the popularity of web diaries, forums, and cell phones that take pictures.
I do not want to fall into the subtle trap of truly believing I Blog Therefore I Am.
amanda, 2005-04-15

Contact

« Reply #336 on: February 09, 2009, 03:41:44 PM »

About time...

Hi Fergus!
Hey. How's things?

Interesting, to say the least. Your friends at the Respite are very tenacious.
So I saw. Matthias is too nice a guy to deal with what happened here. I would have told him to leave it alone.

dangerpants

« Reply #337 on: February 09, 2009, 03:44:19 PM »

So I saw. Matthias is too nice a guy to deal with what happened here. I would have told him to leave it alone.

Well, he was doing what he thought was right (in combatting our forum for invading his space and slandering his friend oh noes), but he seems smart enough to know when enough is enough is enough for him.
So in conclusion it wasn't all the sex you were having, it was his suspicion that you were a vagina elf drug dealer.

Contact

« Reply #338 on: February 09, 2009, 03:53:51 PM »

Smart didn't have anything to do with it. Being ripped into like that upset him too much.

dangerpants

« Reply #339 on: February 09, 2009, 03:58:46 PM »

Smart didn't have anything to do with it. Being ripped into like that upset him too much.

He gave as good as he got. If he wanted strangers to be kind and gentle, he shouldn't have been the first to become aggressive.

Edit: another thing my momma taught me, which is just common sense. You treat others the way you want to be treated, end of story.

Contact

« Reply #340 on: February 09, 2009, 04:07:55 PM »

He gave as good as he got. If he wanted strangers to be kind and gentle, he shouldn't have been the first to become aggressive.

Edit: another thing my momma taught me, which is just common sense. You treat others the way you want to be treated, end of story.
True. I'm not defending him. Just think it's a shame. You have to remember of course, that people lash out when they're angry.

dangerpants

« Reply #341 on: February 09, 2009, 04:12:59 PM »

True. I'm not defending him. Just think it's a shame. You have to remember of course, that people lash out when they're angry.

No, I remember. But I'm offering you a reason not to blame yourself for not stopping him.

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #342 on: February 09, 2009, 04:18:04 PM »

For the love of Bob, I would somebody would lock this thread, and get rid of Alyss or Fergus, or Haggis or whatever the fuck he is.

Contact

« Reply #343 on: February 09, 2009, 04:24:52 PM »

No, I remember. But I'm offering you a reason not to blame yourself for not stopping him.
Thank you. He's okay now anyway. And, not to be presumptive, you seem to be as well.

dangerpants

« Reply #344 on: February 09, 2009, 04:29:57 PM »

Thank you. He's okay now anyway. And, not to be presumptive, you seem to be as well.

I like to think you've been punished enough.
And honestly, if you've got the balls to keep posting here (especially in a thread that's devoted to hate and such of you specifically), I ought to at least be civil.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] 24  All   Go Up