THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Itching to see Amanda in concert? Visit the tour page to see if she's playing a city near you!

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 [24]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: THE OFFICIAL ALYSS/MAN ALICE HATE/LOVE/Bitch&Moan thread  (Read 53753 times)

Contact

Re: THE OFFICIAL ALYSS/MAN ALICE HATE/LOVE/Bitch&Moan thread
« Reply #345 on: February 09, 2009, 04:33:49 PM »

Thank you. He's okay now anyway. And, not to be presumptive, you seem to be as well.

I like to think you've been punished enough.
And honestly, if you've got the balls to keep posting here (especially in a thread that's devoted to hate and such of you specifically), I ought to at least be civil.
I've had worse. I'd be using my main account, but I'm still waiting for Bill to lift the gagging order. He did say it would be lifted today, so I can't see an issue with me now using this account to speak. Prior, I was just using it for PMs.

Bubblegum Britt

• is flirting with too many disasters.
  • All is fair in love and war and love
« Reply #346 on: February 09, 2009, 04:36:34 PM »

Thank you. He's okay now anyway. And, not to be presumptive, you seem to be as well.

I like to think you've been punished enough.
And honestly, if you've got the balls to keep posting here (especially in a thread that's devoted to hate and such of you specifically), I ought to at least be civil.
I've had worse. I'd be using my main account, but I'm still waiting for Bill to lift the gagging order. He did say it would be lifted today, so I can't see an issue with me now using this account to speak. Prior, I was just using it for PMs.

Maybe you should stick to this account, Fergie. The only thing you would lose is your post count...

Contact

« Reply #347 on: February 09, 2009, 04:45:55 PM »

Quite. I earned that post count, even if it did drive everyone insane. I didn't go through all of that to lose it. Besides, I still have to use an ip proxy to post. So I still need Bill to fix things.

BATTEREDxBRIDExLUVR!

« Reply #348 on: February 09, 2009, 04:56:27 PM »

earned that post count     didn't go through all of that to lose it.

If post count is that important to you then you shouldn't be posting.
I do not want to live to archive my own life.
I see it everywhere around me, especially with the popularity of web diaries, forums, and cell phones that take pictures.
I do not want to fall into the subtle trap of truly believing I Blog Therefore I Am.
amanda, 2005-04-15

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #349 on: February 09, 2009, 04:58:51 PM »

Quite. I earned that post count, even if it did drive everyone insane. I didn't go through all of that to lose it. Besides, I still have to use an ip proxy to post. So I still need Bill to fix things.

Anybody who goes back to trusting a poster after they 1) lied to a whole forum, 2) lied to yet another forum in a more elaborate way, and 3) uses proxies when he can't be fucked to wait on shit to come through...

...isn't very intelligent.

Contact

« Reply #350 on: February 09, 2009, 05:02:15 PM »

If you want to argue then I'm on AIM. Otherwise, I'm not going to rise to these.

BATTEREDxBRIDExLUVR!

« Reply #351 on: February 09, 2009, 05:02:56 PM »

lol
I do not want to live to archive my own life.
I see it everywhere around me, especially with the popularity of web diaries, forums, and cell phones that take pictures.
I do not want to fall into the subtle trap of truly believing I Blog Therefore I Am.
amanda, 2005-04-15

Cheddars Cousin

• I'm no Gouda
  • Legendairy
« Reply #352 on: February 09, 2009, 05:06:59 PM »

dangerpants

• I'd sell your heart to the junkman for a buck.
« Reply #353 on: February 09, 2009, 05:27:25 PM »

[3) uses proxies when he can't be fucked to wait on shit to come through...

this is where my patience ends. fergus, you went behind billh's back. you're still muted, wait he gives you the ok.
So in conclusion it wasn't all the sex you were having, it was his suspicion that you were a vagina elf drug dealer.

old news

« Reply #354 on: February 09, 2009, 06:28:01 PM »

I really don't know what's going on, and I'm not sure I want to...clearly, I missed a great deal by joining when I did. Although, does post count matter that much? Surely it's friendships made rather than posts made that determine how deeply involved someone is with a forum?

CeeGBee

• Too o-o-old to rock & ro-o-oll, but too young to die...
  • Global Moderator
    • Facebook, website, what's the dif?
« Reply #355 on: February 09, 2009, 06:36:40 PM »

I really don't know what's going on, and I'm not sure I want to...clearly, I missed a great deal by joining when I did. Although, does post count matter that much? Surely it's friendships made rather than posts made that determine how deeply involved someone is with a forum?
Easiest thing to do (says the guy who started this thread) is simply to stop reading any post
if you find any reference to Alyss, Man-Alice, or Fergus. 

Short version, just so you'll know why:  A guy created an account here pretending to be a girl
with serious issues and traumas in her life.  People took the character at face value (at first),
not realizing it was an exercise in interacive fiction, and when the deceit was exposed, many
took offense.  The offending individual eventually came clean and made some gesture toward
an apology, but a lot of people are still mad.  Oh, and he posted over 1600 messages in about
a week.
Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?

old news

« Reply #356 on: February 09, 2009, 06:39:43 PM »

Easiest thing to do (says the guy who started this thread) is simply to stop reading any post

Short version, just so you'll know why:  A guy created an account here pretending to be a girl
with serious issues and traumas in her life.  People took the character at face value (at first),
not realizing it was an exercise in interacive fiction, and when the deceit was exposed, many
took offense.  The offending individual eventually came clean and made some gesture toward
an apology, but a lot of people are still mad.  Oh, and he posted over 1600 messages in about
a week.

I see...thankyou for the summary! That is a little...confusing, and I can see why people would be upset. 1600 messages, though? Good grief...

That said, I'll keep out of this. It doesn't involve me, and it doesn't need to.

CeeGBee

• Too o-o-old to rock & ro-o-oll, but too young to die...
  • Global Moderator
    • Facebook, website, what's the dif?
« Reply #357 on: February 09, 2009, 06:40:25 PM »

a week.

I see...thankyou for the summary! That is a little...confusing, and I can see why people would be upset. 1600 messages, though? Good grief...

That said, I'll keep out of this. It doesn't involve me, and it doesn't need to.
Smart and pretty...  You'll go far.
Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #358 on: February 09, 2009, 06:51:57 PM »

If you want to argue then I'm on AIM. Otherwise, I'm not going to rise to these.

OooOoOoOOOoOoOOoooOOOooOOOooooO!  AIM challenge.  Ja' right, no.

Contact

« Reply #359 on: February 09, 2009, 06:56:52 PM »

[3) uses proxies when he can't be fucked to wait on shit to come through...

this is where my patience ends. fergus, you went behind billh's back. you're still muted, wait he gives you the ok.
Bah, granted. I'll cease.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 [24]  All   Go Up