THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Amanda is making Art with your support on Patreon. Join become a patron and help AFP make ALL THE THINGS.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 24  All   Go Down

Author Topic: THE OFFICIAL ALYSS/MAN ALICE HATE/LOVE/Bitch&Moan thread  (Read 58747 times)

Bubblegum Britt

• is flirting with too many disasters.
  • All is fair in love and war and love
Re: THE OFFICIAL ALYSS/MAN ALICE HATE/LOVE/Bitch&Moan thread
« Reply #105 on: January 31, 2009, 05:21:56 PM »

Wait, bacon in a mug..like a coffee mug?

dangerpants

• I'd sell your heart to the junkman for a buck.
« Reply #106 on: February 01, 2009, 03:36:45 PM »

I know this has been derailed, and I en't supposed to feed the troll, but whatever. I feel like I need some catharsis, and I don't give a shit if ya'all are already done.

WTF. Making a fake identity is completely normal, especially for someone into role playing and writing, but WTF. Rape is not a joke. Psychological disorders are NOT A JOKE. Being someone affected by both, I'm seriously offended. Alice, you're a fucking piece of shit and you DESERVE to be raped so you can see for yourself what it's like. And then just try to come back here for advice and comfort... see what happens then. Perhaps that's a little harsh, but it's not fair to expect people to forgive and forget. I suggest you find yourself a new group of people to fuck with, because I'm not taking your shit anymore. I can't believe I actually cared about you, and worried about you. Fuck you, and fuck your shitty "screenplays."
So in conclusion it wasn't all the sex you were having, it was his suspicion that you were a vagina elf drug dealer.

ratsforcandy

• FbFb
« Reply #107 on: February 01, 2009, 03:39:25 PM »

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THREAD?

:violent1:

Mockery

• Frank L. Baum's past bride and Oz princess
  • Lovely, lovely lady lumps
« Reply #108 on: February 01, 2009, 04:45:13 PM »

I know this has been derailed, and I en't supposed to feed the troll, but whatever. I feel like I need some catharsis, and I don't give a shit if ya'all are already done.

WTF. Making a fake identity is completely normal, especially for someone into role playing and writing, but WTF. Rape is not a joke. Psychological disorders are NOT A JOKE. Being someone affected by both, I'm seriously offended. Alice, you're a fucking piece of shit and you DESERVE to be raped so you can see for yourself what it's like. And then just try to come back here for advice and comfort... see what happens then. Perhaps that's a little harsh, but it's not fair to expect people to forgive and forget. I suggest you find yourself a new group of people to fuck with, because I'm not taking your shit anymore. I can't believe I actually cared about you, and worried about you. Fuck you, and fuck your shitty "screenplays."
Dude, he wrote screen plays? When did this happen!
was too busy looking at the attractive girl in the weird paint vag bib.

I have 47 Indja Points

CaffeinatedCassadie

• Faceboooook
« Reply #109 on: February 01, 2009, 04:52:05 PM »

I wonder what our beloved Amanda would have to say about this.

I'm a fan of any plan involving chocolate.
Hehe, me too.
DUDE.
You're making being an AFP fans sound like a cult. Not good.
bitch please, my hate can't be contained in one thread.

Alyss

« Reply #110 on: February 01, 2009, 05:08:52 PM »

A tea mug, but yeah.

I've written one, because I had a module on Film Writing this. I prefer, and intend to write for, theatre.

Incidentally, I never said it was a joke, or insinuated at any point that it was funny.

dangerpants

« Reply #111 on: February 01, 2009, 05:33:21 PM »

A tea mug, but yeah.

I've written one, because I had a module on Film Writing this. I prefer, and intend to write for, theatre.

Incidentally, I never said it was a joke, or insinuated at any point that it was funny.

Incidentally, I consider what you did as mocking those of us who are actually victims. Mocking, in case you are unaware (and it seems that you are), is to use [dark] humor to laugh at someone in contempt (ie: to deride). Most bullies who do this in high school claim they were "only joking."

And don't try to fucking deny that you weren't mocking victims of rape, because you WERE.
So in conclusion it wasn't all the sex you were having, it was his suspicion that you were a vagina elf drug dealer.

Alyss

« Reply #112 on: February 01, 2009, 05:35:09 PM »

I'll deny it all I please. Why the hell would I mock rape victims? What I did was shitty because I lied and garnered false sympathy for a girl that doesn't exist. But I don't think that shit's funny.

dangerpants

« Reply #113 on: February 01, 2009, 05:42:30 PM »

I'll deny it all I please. Why the hell would I mock rape victims? What I did was shitty because I lied and garnered false sympathy for a girl that doesn't exist. But I don't think that shit's funny.

The thing that I don't think you understand is this: You didn't just lie about who you were. You lied about something HUGE. Think about how you would feel if a friend of yours cried on your shoulder because she/he was recently attacked in a way that was similar to something that happened to you... And that he/she lead you on... And then declared one day that she/he lied about it. You wouldn't just be hurt that she/he lied to you, but because it was something that was important to you, something that seriously hurt you. You'd feel like he/she mocked you. I feel like you mocked me, and if I were a betting girl, I'd bet that the shadowbox as a whole would agree with me.
Obviously you don't understand, and I doubt you will ever.

Alyss

« Reply #114 on: February 01, 2009, 05:48:39 PM »

I understand how it came across, and I'm deeply sorry for that. I'm just saying that that's not what I was trying to do. I don't consider it a joke subject, and didn't mean to make a joke out of it here when I was Alice.

dangerpants

« Reply #115 on: February 01, 2009, 05:55:02 PM »

I understand how it came across, and I'm deeply sorry for that. I'm just saying that that's not what I was trying to do. I don't consider it a joke subject, and didn't mean to make a joke out of it here when I was Alice.

What you were trying to do and what you DID are two separate things. You can have all the good intentions in the world, but a broken arm is still going to hurt.
And my mother always told me that when you're truly, deeply sorry, you stop trying to defend yourself. All this "but that's not what I meeeaaant" whiny ass bullshit didn't fly with my old lady, and isn't going to fly with me. You're not sorry. You don't necessarily have to bow down and take it up the ass, but really.

Alyss

« Reply #116 on: February 01, 2009, 06:29:21 PM »

She's got a point...I'm letting my temper get the better of me and that's appalling, considering what we're discussing. And you're right, intentions are irrelevant. I'm very sorry that I did such a stupid, crass thing.

Mockery

• Frank L. Baum's past bride and Oz princess
  • Lovely, lovely lady lumps
« Reply #117 on: February 01, 2009, 06:30:00 PM »

Guys, could the two of you please take this to the PMs?
was too busy looking at the attractive girl in the weird paint vag bib.

I have 47 Indja Points

dangerpants

« Reply #118 on: February 01, 2009, 06:32:11 PM »

Impossible. I block scumbags.

edit: besides, taking a conversation to PMs would make sense if we were derailing a thread with convo/argument. However, this is a thread specifically created to express hatred/love of alyss/man alice, so I don't think that it would be necessary.

Pope Totalfrog

• AKA Arse Fez von Titty Biscuit
  • Queen of the wild (suburban) frontier.
    • twitter
« Reply #119 on: February 01, 2009, 06:35:06 PM »

This is the appropriate place for this conversation, so I don't see why they should take it to PM's. Unlike many other conversations taking place on this board at the moment, this one was actually on topic.

Impossible. I block scumbags.

;D
Wow. Froggie's like a superhero...
Trick question: No matter how they're prepared, and how hungry you may be, tarantulas are NOT food
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 24  All   Go Up