THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

AFP's not camera shy and her YouTube and Vimeo channels are chock-full of eye candy to prove it. Content's added to both all the time, so be sure to subscribe!

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 ... 24  All   Go Down

Author Topic: THE OFFICIAL ALYSS/MAN ALICE HATE/LOVE/Bitch&Moan thread  (Read 57767 times)

Pope Totalfrog

• AKA Arse Fez von Titty Biscuit
  • Queen of the wild (suburban) frontier.
    • twitter
Re: THE OFFICIAL ALYSS/MAN ALICE HATE/LOVE/Bitch&Moan thread
« Reply #165 on: February 01, 2009, 09:16:49 PM »

I would like to be able to come to this board which has been good to me for 5 years now and read through my friends postings without it being clogged up with one line, soulless man alice posts.
You just said exactly what I wanted to say.

Quit posting like this is an IM conversation. It's not. Try to put some thought and intelligence into your posts. Quality, not Quantity.
Second.
Thirded.

Show me the difference, Haushinka. Show me where Yoshi's posts get more meaningful and deep than mine. I'm just online more, that's the only difference.
And you are being unreasonable. You're asking me to change my posting habits because it annoys you. Your posting habits annoy me. Why shouldn't I tell you do change yours?
Fuck off.

Wow. Froggie's like a superhero...
Trick question: No matter how they're prepared, and how hungry you may be, tarantulas are NOT food

Alyss

« Reply #166 on: February 01, 2009, 09:19:36 PM »

My offer of the 100/50 split stands. I want people to post more.

Haushinka

• finally fell in love with THE WORLD.
  • SHOVE IT SHOVE IT SHOVE IT.
« Reply #167 on: February 01, 2009, 09:21:31 PM »

I don't want to post more. We'll post when we want to. You hold no influence here other than that to annoy us.
Yoshiki Vázquez Baeza.
Future husband.

Ecstasia

« Reply #168 on: February 01, 2009, 09:23:02 PM »

Most people post when they actually have something to contribute.  Your 151.364 posts per day are not the norm.  No need to post everything that comes to mind.
Death was just another phase and maybe a better one. You wondered if we knew each other before.  You asked me who I thought I was before.  I said maybe a fish because I love water and you said, you thought a mermaid, maybe.  If you were a mermaid, you said, if you were a mermaid, I was the sea.

Alyss

« Reply #169 on: February 01, 2009, 09:25:55 PM »

I don't want to post more. We'll post when we want to. You hold no influence here other than that to annoy us.
Likewise, honey, I'll post when I want to. I don't want to post less.

Haushinka

• finally fell in love with THE WORLD.
  • SHOVE IT SHOVE IT SHOVE IT.
« Reply #170 on: February 01, 2009, 09:30:23 PM »

We were asking you to post less becuase there was a reason to- your posting habits are extreme and annoying. Nobody else is.

OK. I will say no more on the posting subject.
Yoshiki Vázquez Baeza.
Future husband.

Alyss

« Reply #171 on: February 01, 2009, 09:36:06 PM »

Thank you, I appreciate that.

BATTEREDxBRIDExLUVR!

« Reply #172 on: February 01, 2009, 10:01:08 PM »

I do not want to live to archive my own life.
I see it everywhere around me, especially with the popularity of web diaries, forums, and cell phones that take pictures.
I do not want to fall into the subtle trap of truly believing I Blog Therefore I Am.
amanda, 2005-04-15

Alyss

« Reply #173 on: February 01, 2009, 10:02:58 PM »

All of them? Or just some? In which case, which ones?

BATTEREDxBRIDExLUVR!

« Reply #174 on: February 01, 2009, 10:03:52 PM »

All of them? Or just some? In which case, which ones?

all of them
I see it everywhere around me, especially with the popularity of web diaries, forums, and cell phones that take pictures.
I do not want to fall into the subtle trap of truly believing I Blog Therefore I Am.
amanda, 2005-04-15

ratsforcandy

• FbFb
« Reply #175 on: February 02, 2009, 12:25:20 AM »

I really don't understand where this thread came from, ahahaha. Please just gtfo "man alice." Jesus. You're just a big bag of d. What you did was pathetic, and it's been said over and over. You're such an ass, and it's an impression that's just going to stay with everyone who got it for as long as you're here. There's no going back from what you did. I don't even know why you're still sticking around.

:tool:

yosmark

• The Powa. The Powa.
« Reply #176 on: February 02, 2009, 12:35:46 AM »

Ecstasia, perhaps it would make more sense to you if you were a member of the shadowbox for many years. I've come to view a lot of the members on the board (present and otherwise) as family. When that happens, it's hard to pretend like the other people on the forum couldn't fill that role as well.
In addition to this, I am someone affected by the things he pretended he was. Yes, I'm as over the events as one can be, but that doesn't mean I can ignore someone throwing around the word like it's semi-permanent hair dye.
I try to trust people online because they're still PEOPLE. This is the whole idea. I'll even trust someone that I know is an alter. It's part of who I am, that I trust and love. But when someone does something like this? It's not stupid. It's big. And I am perfectly allowed to express my indignation that he's not banned, just as you're allowed to call me naive.

True that.

See, Ecstasia maybe you are not so connected to this forum but meh, I am (a lot of people is too) this is a society  possibly not considered "a real one" because it is held over the internet, but it difinetly is because we are in an era of technology, computers & blah blah blah as an example in other years I can picture people saying things like "you are not really a writer if you are using a computer that is just silly" ... I even do that when people say things about downloading music I go like "you are not listening to music you are listening to a poorly compressed file... do you consider that music?" but yeah, I have been here for a long time (not as long as other people but a long time) & I do the same thing that Sarah do, I try to trust in people maybe is something just silly for you but for some other people it is not.

http://www.theshadowbox.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=2754;sa=showPosts
http://www.theshadowbox.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=697;sa=showPosts

Quote from: Me
Fair enough. I retract my suggestion.
Quote from: Yoshi
In the Aeroplane over the sea is such a beautiful song

Ouch...I'll go with ableism because it makes slightly more sense.

Racism or sexism?
You know what creeps me out, this:
http://thegreatgeekmanual.com/images/humor/motivational/november/motivational-poster-cosplay-horrible-warning.jpg

I try very hard not to irritate with the content of my posts these days. Anything previously, I can only apologise for.
Yeah & about Rob Zombie re-doing Halloween 2, I am not excited as I am a fan of Halloween & I thought his remake sucked.

Show me the difference, Haushinka. Show me where Yoshi's posts get more meaningful and deep than mine. I'm just online more, that's the only difference.

And you are being unreasonable. You're asking me to change my posting habits because it annoys you. Your posting habits annoy me. Why shouldn't I tell you do change yours?

& well... yeah I kinda see that comming but a long time ago thats why I would ask it to people... I will appear to be deffensive but those posts that you quoted were from threads like the last poster which is a game & the random thought thread which is supposed to be random, but you know... anyway:

http://www.theshadowbox.net/forum/index.php?topic=5424.msg153559#msg153559

Am I one of those annoying postwhores?  :-\

Nope.

You would be if we didn't all love you so much. But we do, so that's ok!

Not in the least, dearest.

Hell no. You have real things to say. I can honestly say that I have never once been annoyed by you.

Hell no. You have real things to say. I can honestly say that I have never once been annoyed by you.

Seconded.

I am going to be the millionth person to quote this?
You be awesome.
 O0

This is a strange thread. I was on a site with one of these once and it turned into fighting and the whole site ended up being shut down.
Good times.

So, I know I am not annoying & I appreciate you like me but really ... so many posts, I would post many more when you were Alyss because I felt bad for you but... meh you can keep as long as there is not a *rule.

*HINT MODS DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!

btw thanks Cat, Audrey & Sheri.

Edric.

• <3
    • Musics
« Reply #177 on: February 02, 2009, 02:16:10 AM »

i kind of feel like all of the complaining is just feeding this and that its actually more annoying than man alice's posts.
edric, fka edgar.

edgar was TOTALLY there. i know because i hugged him

Rini Martini

• is not as callous as you think.
    • Myspace
« Reply #178 on: February 02, 2009, 05:04:05 AM »

As I said before, I simply cannot understand why you would hog an entire forum when only a tiny minority have any desire to communicate with you. Though I'm simply taking your word for that Man Alice, I find it hard to believe that literally anyone wants you here. If, for whatever reason, they actually do, talk to them through emails - you don't need to communicate with the rest of us. I don't understand why you'd want to force yourself upon people who don't want you around.

It's pathetic that you post so often - perhaps if you got out more and spent more time in the real world, you might understand the basic principles of social interaction:

1. Don't fuck with people's trust.
2. Know where you're not wanted.
3. Let someone else get a word in edgeways!

Your post-count pisses me off so much. I know I shouldn't let you, but you are putting me off this forum altogether. Everytime I open a topic, you're there, with your stupid, hollow input. We can't force you to leave, but I don't understand how the hell this is a desirable social environment for you. Look how passionately people feel about you shutting up - does that say nothing to you?

(By the way, I find it absolutely laughable that you suggested that Haushinka annoys you because she doesn't post enough. Right, so you log into Shadowbox, you take a look around, and you genuinely sit there thinking to yourself - 'Ohh that Haushinka, she hasn't posted on ANYTHING today! Why oh why is she spoiling this forum for everyone... How very selfish of her.'.)

Mods, please ban this guy - we beg of you. Or at least enforce an actual post-limit that can't be exceeded. Personally I consider anything above 10 a day excessive.
'Hello, I'm good for nothing, would you love me just the same?'

BATTEREDxBRIDExLUVR!

« Reply #179 on: February 02, 2009, 06:17:51 AM »

amanda, 2005-04-15
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 ... 24  All   Go Up