THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Amanda is making Art with your support on Patreon. Join become a patron and help AFP make ALL THE THINGS.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 ... 24  All   Go Down

Author Topic: THE OFFICIAL ALYSS/MAN ALICE HATE/LOVE/Bitch&Moan thread  (Read 58846 times)

Matthais777

Re: THE OFFICIAL ALYSS/MAN ALICE HATE/LOVE/Bitch&Moan thread
« Reply #240 on: February 05, 2009, 04:52:41 PM »

Quote from: Mathais
Just because we are role players does not mean that we are somehow out of touch with the real world and unable to handle real life.

*blinks* Ummm...but actually...most roleplayers are just that.  Escapists.  Most of them start as a form of escapism, and then they either realize how dumb that is, and go back to real life, or they get stuck.  I'd say Alyss shouldn't matter all that much to your board, because unless she was the "hero" of the board, then who cares?  I also think it's pretty interesting that a roleplay board had what could almost be called a roleplaying character fooling them the whole time.

Unless...sorry Mathais, but...you just don't seem convincing to me.  o_O

Um.... yeah. We also cast such spells as "Fireball" in real life, sacrifice small animals, cause children to commite suicide, and are responsible for the columbine shooting, AIDS, and the demon's work in the world (If this sounds glib, sadly i'm not, look up some Anti-D&D websites, we've been accused of it all). While we're throwing around stereotypes that have been disproven for over 20 years, let's also state that dresden Doll listeners are a bunch of anarchist wannabes with no life. *Rolls eyes*Seriously, get out of the 1970s. Research shows (Journal of Psychology) that children who roleplay have a BETTER idea of what is fantasy and what is reality.

As for her being a "Hero" she was our central admin, so yeah, she was kinda important.  As for the "Talking puppet" argument, whatever, i'm not out to convince you i'm real, but considering my track record goes back even further than alice, that would mean that i am the originator of alice and fooled myself... which is just WAY to much of a headache to even consider.  ;)

As for "Bringing our drama" here as you put it... may i remind you that shadow box users felt it necessary to drag this whole mess to US, not the other way around? I mean, you guys felt it necessary to come onto our board and point out this farce... great for you, but that means you also dragged US here. And posts like Caddies are exactly the kinda thing i'm talking about, people with antiquanted ideas of horned rimmed glasses nerds in wizard caps learning "Satanism 101".

hateandjealousy

• cow punk.
« Reply #241 on: February 05, 2009, 04:54:46 PM »

yay satanism 101.
I've got torn up knees and calloused fingertips,
broken vocal chords and busted lips.

Matthais777

« Reply #242 on: February 05, 2009, 04:56:26 PM »

yay satanism 101.

Not to be confused with Devil worship 101 of course. That's the one where you sacrifice puppies!  O0
 angel

BATTEREDxBRIDExLUVR!

« Reply #243 on: February 05, 2009, 04:56:50 PM »

Oh god, I think they think we're Alyss as well.

This is going to get interesting.

Alright, no offense, but no one here is interested in your drama. Maybe this is fun and exciting for you, but if you hadn't noticed, this community doesn't particularly thrive on upsets like this.
I do not want to live to archive my own life.
I see it everywhere around me, especially with the popularity of web diaries, forums, and cell phones that take pictures.
I do not want to fall into the subtle trap of truly believing I Blog Therefore I Am.
amanda, 2005-04-15

Matthais777

« Reply #244 on: February 05, 2009, 04:58:58 PM »

Alright, no offense, but no one here is interested in your drama. Maybe this is fun and exciting for you, but if you hadn't noticed, this community doesn't particularly thrive on upsets like this.

Our drama? As i pointed out, YOU guys are the one's who ousted alice and then decided to plaster it all over our boards.

Anyways, you think i LIKE finding out that the person i wasted a year and a half of compassion and friendship on doesn't actually exist? Yeah, i certainly thrive off of that.

BATTEREDxBRIDExLUVR!

« Reply #245 on: February 05, 2009, 05:19:23 PM »

Your; as in, a word which can be both plural OR singular.
I do not want to live to archive my own life.
I see it everywhere around me, especially with the popularity of web diaries, forums, and cell phones that take pictures.
I do not want to fall into the subtle trap of truly believing I Blog Therefore I Am.
amanda, 2005-04-15

Emilly

• will eat most things for money.
  • Dink.
    • I am a twit.
« Reply #246 on: February 05, 2009, 05:24:51 PM »

Our drama? As i pointed out, YOU guys are the one's who ousted alice and then decided to plaster it all over our boards.

Anyways, you think i LIKE finding out that the person i wasted a year and a half of compassion and friendship on doesn't actually exist? Yeah, i certainly thrive off of that.

I understand why you're upset, but could you please just let this lie? Most people have.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #247 on: February 05, 2009, 05:39:53 PM »

I have over thirty roleplay characters used for either just freestyle roleplay online, WoD, and/or D&D.  I've also read part of the Satanic bible.  It was boring.  I was participating in a campaign before moving, and plan to start one here where I have moved.

And I think a horn-rimmed devilish character would be an awesome idea.  All Good Omens style, doncha think?

I knew you guys were here merely to start shit, hence Mathais' reaction.  That, or hence the repeated use of the baaaaaawing phrase, (YOU THINK WE LIKE THE FACT THAT ALYSS BETRAYED OUR TRUST!), because y'know, that doesn't sound curious at all.  That, or the emotionally unstable pot is calling the shit-smelling kettle black.

$20 says Mathais' is Wight is probably Alyss.

Wight Chocolate

« Reply #248 on: February 05, 2009, 05:52:30 PM »

Ooh! Ooh! I'll take that bet!

Quick, somebody get an admin to compare our IPs.

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #249 on: February 05, 2009, 06:00:20 PM »

Empty bet is empty.  But I somehow doubt an IP check would prove much, as it is possible to 1) use a different computer if you've got a desktop and a laptop in your house, and 2) use a different internet connection for your desktop, and you steal (borrow) internet from elsewhere on your laptop.  Also, there's ways to hide your IP online, but fuck if I can remember the website I've used, or what it's called.  It's been a very long while.

*ahem*

Then again, I doubt anybody would even conceive of going through that much trouble, changing computers/internet connections, changing names on the website, changing pictures, changing tones of posting, or just going through the hassle of seeming like various people...to fool an entire forum.

No.  Nobody I've known has done that.  Especially not for a year and a half, apparently.

Bubblegum Britt

• is flirting with too many disasters.
  • All is fair in love and war and love
« Reply #250 on: February 05, 2009, 06:03:42 PM »

I have over thirty roleplay characters used for either just freestyle roleplay online, WoD, and/or D&D.  I've also read part of the Satanic bible.  It was boring.  I was participating in a campaign before moving, and plan to start one here where I have moved.

And I think a horn-rimmed devilish character would be an awesome idea.  All Good Omens style, doncha think?

I knew you guys were here merely to start shit, hence Mathais' reaction.  That, or hence the repeated use of the baaaaaawing phrase, (YOU THINK WE LIKE THE FACT THAT ALYSS BETRAYED OUR TRUST!), because y'know, that doesn't sound curious at all.  That, or the emotionally unstable pot is calling the shit-smelling kettle black.

$20 says Mathais' is Wight is probably Alyss.

Mathais isn't Ferg.

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #251 on: February 05, 2009, 06:06:06 PM »

Seeing as I wouldn't be foolish enough to trust anything that comes from whatever other forum they post on, I'll take my chances on being (and staying) a skeptic.

Kovacs

« Reply #252 on: February 05, 2009, 06:08:26 PM »

Sir. Get a grip. You're making it sound like we all jumped onto your forum. As far as I can tell, one person did. You can take it out on the entire board here, if you like, but you are coming across as very childish.

Again, I'm sorry for the trauma, but I don't see what you hope to accomplish. This statement has nothing to do with the people here.

Musings

« Reply #253 on: February 05, 2009, 06:09:19 PM »

I don't know if they're the same person, but no one has explained this to me yet:

http://therespite.informe.com/forum/a-slash-for-rebecca-dt103.html?highlight=fergus

and the other times he has posted scripts under his name.

Yo, Matthias, Fergus responded to one of YOUR threads, with his "real" name.  A YEAR ago.  And where was the "*gasp*, oh my, who's that" then, or even the "wait, so you ARE fergus and not alice?" now? Which makes me call bulllllshit, to all of this.  

Real or not, same person or not, man or woman or centaur, truth teller or liar, I don't really give a fuck.  But, just thought I would point that out to join the fun momentarily.

Now, I go back to not posting in this thread.
www.upstreamofconsciousness.blogspot.com

"Just dance, gonna be OK, just dance." - Lady Gaga, inspired by Rainer Maria Rilke

Wight Chocolate

« Reply #254 on: February 05, 2009, 06:13:05 PM »

Wow.

Matthias777, as entertaining as it is to watch this web steadily grow ever more tangled, might I suggest that it would be in your best interests to just bow out gracefully now, before a massive chain reaction of identity crises arises?
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 ... 24  All   Go Up