THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Itching to see Amanda in concert? Visit the tour page to see if she's playing a city near you!

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24  All   Go Down

Author Topic: THE OFFICIAL ALYSS/MAN ALICE HATE/LOVE/Bitch&Moan thread  (Read 58713 times)

BATTEREDxBRIDExLUVR!

Re: THE OFFICIAL ALYSS/MAN ALICE HATE/LOVE/Bitch&Moan thread
« Reply #270 on: February 05, 2009, 06:55:22 PM »

wtf lmfao same thread from alyss

Hard ons
1. Getting laid full stop Sad
2. Japanese schoolgirls
3. Lesbians
4. Nurses
5. Tit wanks

Situations to treasure
1. Slow sex with my wife
2. In the rain
3. In a fridge
4. With a woman nly wearing a black beret
5. With my wife, as she's dying
I do not want to live to archive my own life.
I see it everywhere around me, especially with the popularity of web diaries, forums, and cell phones that take pictures.
I do not want to fall into the subtle trap of truly believing I Blog Therefore I Am.
amanda, 2005-04-15

Matthais777

« Reply #271 on: February 05, 2009, 06:56:46 PM »

I am honestly never, ever going to live that down. V.V That's what i get for writing bad slash as rebecca's christmas present. >.< Yes it was horrible, no shit, it was my first one i ever wrote, and i hadn't even admitted to being bi at the time, i was just doing it as a christmas present for a friend who was a yaoi fangirl.

Alright, let me try this one more time. I'm sorry that i caused a ruckus. Truly, fully, and wholly sorry. I merely meant to come on and say that i don't think that saying cause we're roleplayers means we're stupid was cool at all. There was no outrage a year ago when fergus "Came clean" because we didn't actually know him/whatever then. I'm sorry i "Recreated" drama, because it looked to me like it was still going, but as we have thus determined, i'm pretty much the idiot that everyone things i am.  :sign5:

Dumb, easily fooled, and gullible and as zyr from our boards is always quick to point out, a terrible writer. Yup, that's me!

Well, i'm signed in here now, so i may as well try to contribute something to this community... doubt i'll be able to, but hey, dumb shit like me's gotta at least provide amusement huh? Look at the dancing monkey everyone! I'm a dumbass, but at least i'm humorous!

Yeah, you guys win... i'm not exactly sure what "Winning" entails or that we where even playing that means that their was a winner, but if that what it takes for you guys to stop making me look like more of an asshole than i already am, please, take it. :'(

As for the "Scary as fuck roleplay" you so kindly ponited out, i really can't defend myself. My character was under a curse in which if he went without feeling pain he would lose pieces of soul and die. His main venue of doing this (A pair of magical bracers) was destroyed, so it seemed cool to have the healer girl have to reverse her role to save a life. So, yeah, cool at the time, but hey, who cares about that. This is humiliate the idiot hour.

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #272 on: February 05, 2009, 07:03:29 PM »

*laughs*

Dude.  If you call that "scary as fuck", then I would suggest you sleep with your light on at night, and a teddy bear.  o_O'

Musings

« Reply #273 on: February 05, 2009, 07:05:36 PM »

Well, I don't know about you guys, but that last post of Matthias' made me want to have sex with both him and Alyss in a fridge.

I HAVE FOUND MY PEOPLE.

Goodbye, shadowbox.
www.upstreamofconsciousness.blogspot.com

"Just dance, gonna be OK, just dance." - Lady Gaga, inspired by Rainer Maria Rilke

Pope Totalfrog

• AKA Arse Fez von Titty Biscuit
  • Queen of the wild (suburban) frontier.
    • twitter
« Reply #274 on: February 05, 2009, 07:06:40 PM »

Well, I don't know about you guys, but that last post of Matthias' made me want to have sex with both him and Alyss in a fridge.

I HAVE FOUND MY PEOPLE.

Goodbye, shadowbox.

Don't forget your black beret...... ;D
Wow. Froggie's like a superhero...
Trick question: No matter how they're prepared, and how hungry you may be, tarantulas are NOT food

Musings

« Reply #275 on: February 05, 2009, 07:09:39 PM »

Of course.

And I should also clean that for the past year and a half, I have not been who I say I am.  The girl in the jacket is not me.

I am Alyss' wife.  And I am dying.  So much death around me.  Death, sex, refrigerators... everything is cold and I can't tell the difference anymore.

"Just dance, gonna be OK, just dance." - Lady Gaga, inspired by Rainer Maria Rilke

BATTEREDxBRIDExLUVR!

« Reply #276 on: February 05, 2009, 07:10:06 PM »

oh god yes

do not let this refrigerator thing die.
I see it everywhere around me, especially with the popularity of web diaries, forums, and cell phones that take pictures.
I do not want to fall into the subtle trap of truly believing I Blog Therefore I Am.
amanda, 2005-04-15

Zyrusticae

« Reply #277 on: February 05, 2009, 07:54:46 PM »

I lol @ this thread.

Really, Matt is such an easy target. I think it's just a wee-bit unfair to nag on the poor guy. Just a little bit. I mean, he takes offense so easily, y'know?

Ah, well. People will be people...

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #278 on: February 05, 2009, 08:12:10 PM »

I lol @ this thread.

Really, Matt is such an easy target. I think it's just a wee-bit unfair to nag on the poor guy. Just a little bit. I mean, he takes offense so easily, y'know?

Ah, well. People will be people...

I smell bs again.

Zyrusticae

« Reply #279 on: February 05, 2009, 08:20:13 PM »

Really, an I.P. check is enough to confirm that Aly and I live nowhere near each other. (Although the thought of Aly being a construct maintained by a multitude of people across the globe strikes me as awesome, in a way.)

Also, I am incapable of being anywhere near as dishonest as he is. I might lie about my gender every now and then, but that's the extent of any deceptions on my part.

BATTEREDxBRIDExLUVR!

« Reply #280 on: February 05, 2009, 08:23:46 PM »

I might lie about my gender every now and then, but that's the extent of any deceptions on my part.

Yeah, that is really minor.
amanda, 2005-04-15

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #281 on: February 05, 2009, 08:27:16 PM »

Thing is, Zyr, I'm not calling you Alyss.  I'm just saying that it looks to me (as is the norm) you guys are coming over in a flock (probably pointed in our direction by Mathais and Wight) to be idiots.  I'm just glad it's contained.

Wight Chocolate

« Reply #282 on: February 05, 2009, 08:28:04 PM »

Guys, I think it's reached the point where you're going to need to get the whole damn community over here before they're convinced that you aren't all the same person.

Actually, I'm not even sure that would be enough now.

Split personality issues aside, I don't get the impression that any of this "nagging" is meant to be mean-spirited, and if it is then it shouldn't be. I'm sure we've all done things in our youth that seemed like good ideas at the time but we'd be embarrassed to talk about now that we're older and wiser. (Except me, naturally, being the perfect entity that I am.)

Yeah yeah, it's a godawful piece of slash. Laugh it up, by all means, but always remember that somewhere in your past, you too have your dirt that waits to be uncovered.

And if you can laugh about it when it is, so much the better.

Have a good night, folks, and stay mellow. It's just the Interwebs.

EDIT: And, seriously, I'm not with these guys. Ask any of them. I'm pretty certain that they all hate my guts.

Musings

« Reply #283 on: February 05, 2009, 08:29:47 PM »

Well, this thread was interesting, not the least because at the beginning they are discussing using Wyatt's guidelines for their own members in terms of banning: http://z9.invisionfree.com/Travellers_Respite/index.php?showtopic=519   Aw, shucks, guys.

However, I don't take kindly to being called unfriendly.  I am very friendly.  Ask your mom about how friendly I am.  Let's take a moment to consider why myself, or any other Shadowboxer would be unfriendly to Matthias, Alyss, or any other person who comes from that forum:

1. Alyss lied about being a rape victim and a girl in a mental hospital.
2. Alyss lied about the other forum not knowing his real identity.
3. The other forum made a thread to perpetuate this lie.
4. The other forum then played with and banned Shadowboxers, who out of the goodness of their heart, went to that forum and tried to warn those members about Alyss.
5. Alyss continues to lie and turns desperate about "how to reveal himself" to the other forum.  (Although, Shadowbox, I posted that very same link ages ago, at the beginning of this thread.  Pay attention, please.  I am your friend.).  People give him advice, again out of the kindness of their heart.
6. Matthias comes ON HERE to talk again about how he had no idea of Alyss' real identity.
7. Other members subsequently invade to watch the fun.  Fishbowl, anyone?
8. God knows what is being said about Shadowbox in the members only areas of that forum.  I caught this one:
Quote from: Alyss
I felt shittiest about lying to the people here. The shadowbox is full of people with insecurities up to the rafters...
 and while that is hilariously true, don't try to be like "Oh, you lovely Shadowbox people, I just want your loving hugs" when you get unmuted.

By the way, I don't really think any of these people should be muted or banned.  Alyss was posting a hell of a lot but they were mainly in superficial threads.  They are all annoying, but it happens.  This is the Internet.  Fake identities don't bother me as much as fakeness in "real" personality, if that makes sense.  

Now, Matthias and Alyss you can both post crying smiley faces on your own forum or this one (fuck smiley faces though, really, that's what is MOST offensive about this whole thing) about how we are unfriendly people.  But know that the claws don't come out without a reason.

And have fun with the fridge, babes.

Edit: Wight, I kind of believe you, actually, after reading over there.  And you guys, if you really wanted to pull this off, you should better consider which threads are viewable to the public.

Bubblegum Britt

• is flirting with too many disasters.
  • All is fair in love and war and love
« Reply #284 on: February 05, 2009, 08:36:01 PM »

All of this is just way out of hand, I think.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24  All   Go Up