THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Like" Amanda? Be sure to Zuckerberg-that-shit, and show her on Facebook... (The Dolls' Facebook is HERE)

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: facebook users beware...  (Read 4673 times)

CeeGBee

• Too o-o-old to rock & ro-o-oll, but too young to die...
  • Global Moderator
    • Facebook, website, what's the dif?
Re: facebook users beware...
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2009, 01:54:12 AM »

i worked at BK for 6 months and i just have one thing to say... everyone that orders those veggie burgers are straight from hell.

those things smell so terrible. they should be banned.
I like them. the only problem is that they are cooked on the same grill as the meat, so it kind of make the whole thing pointless unless you just eat them for the taste, or those who just are trying to not eat factory farm meat.
...or just trying to "cut down on" red meat.
Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?

music box

• http://icemyeyes.deviantart.com/
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2009, 12:10:46 PM »

i worked at BK for 6 months and i just have one thing to say... everyone that orders those veggie burgers are straight from hell.

I like them. the only problem is that they are cooked on the same grill as the meat, so it kind of make the whole thing pointless unless you just eat them for the taste, or those who just are trying to not eat factory farm meat.

news flash:  they're not cooked on the broiler. they're microwaved. any fear about sharing the meat grill can be left behind.

it says in the BK manuals that the only thing to enter the broiler is whopper patties and tendergrill chicken patties.

yosmark

• The Powa. The Powa.
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2009, 08:28:25 PM »

news flash:  they're not cooked on the broiler. they're microwaved. any fear about sharing the meat grill can be left behind.

it says in the BK manuals that the only thing to enter the broiler is whopper patties and tendergrill chicken patties.

OH MY!

music box

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2009, 08:53:21 PM »

that's right. everything else either goes in the microwave or in the fryers.

man it feels good to spread the terrible secrets of fast food.

yosmark

• The Powa. The Powa.
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2009, 08:57:30 PM »

^ Write a book.

That´s why I always go to McDonalds because I haven´t heard the truth already.  :-\

dangerpants

• I'd sell your heart to the junkman for a buck.
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2009, 10:08:12 PM »

...or just trying to "cut down on" red meat.

The veggie burgers are pointless for most people, because they contain milk and eggs. So not vegan, and only for veggies who eat eggs.

Also, if you're trying to cut down on red meat, obviously you're trying to be healthy... So perhaps you should avoid fast food?

Also also, those angry whoppers suck. The only spicy part is the peppers, and that's nuthin. The rest is too sweet.
I do love onion rings though. <3
So in conclusion it wasn't all the sex you were having, it was his suspicion that you were a vagina elf drug dealer.

music box

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2009, 12:26:50 AM »

i always took out my frustrations on the spicy food. when those firecracker tendercrisps came out, i used to smother those things with the spicy sauce as a subtle protest to my current station in life. i guess it's good i'm gone because i don't even know how many jalapenos i would have thrown on those angry whoppers.

BB Gun-it

« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2009, 02:32:22 PM »

I deleted more than 10 facebook friends last night. I wish I'd known about this, because I could have given the coupon to one of my meat-eating friends.

Edric.

• <3
    • Musics
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2009, 08:15:16 PM »

I deleted more than 10 facebook friends last night. I wish I'd known about this, because I could have given the coupon to one of my meat-eating friends.
Ha I'm totally giving my coupon to Jessi (with an I). She has a thing for mildly depressed Whoppers.
edric, fka edgar.

edgar was TOTALLY there. i know because i hugged him

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2009, 10:03:05 PM »

What they DON'T know is that the free Whopper will be made from the ten people sacrificed!

CHECKMATE!

ALL HAIL THE WHOPPER GODS!

Chay

• now get off my side of the state...
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2009, 01:12:17 AM »

i used to work at mcdonalds. holy shit, there are some really crazy stories to be told... like selling the undercooked meat.... woops.  :icon_biggrin:

i still can't eat there.
"Or maybe she's already dead and maybe she's gone to Mars
Maybe we could even write her epitaph in the stars" - Marcy Playground

Bloggage:
http://chaynicoleb8908.tumblr.com/

ratsforcandy

• FbFb
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2009, 01:54:35 AM »

The veggie burgers are pointless for most people, because they contain milk and eggs. So not vegan, and only for veggies who eat eggs.

Exactly. Eggs are animals, it's like saying eating an aborted fetus isn't eating a human. If you're going vegetarian for purposes of saving animals, I don't think dairy should be consumed either, haha. No milk or cheese for you!

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2009, 10:09:51 AM »

Exactly. Eggs are animals, it's like saying eating an aborted fetus isn't eating a human. If you're going vegetarian for purposes of saving animals, I don't think dairy should be consumed either, haha. No milk or cheese for you!

I'm vegetarian because I don't like meat - couldn't care less about the animals. Am I still allowed the tasty tasty fetuses?

ratsforcandy

• FbFb
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2009, 11:06:28 AM »

I'm vegetarian because I don't like meat - couldn't care less about the animals. Am I still allowed the tasty tasty fetuses?

I'm not the rule maker, haha. I just think those who are in it for the animals should just go all vegan. But I guess half way saving the animals is alright too >.>

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2009, 12:52:25 PM »

I'm not the rule maker, haha. I just think those who are in it for the animals should just go all vegan. But I guess half way saving the animals is alright too >.>

IT'S NOT GONNA SAVE THE FUCKING ANIMALS!!!

Gah. They'll still be raised in captivity, they'll still be killed, they'll still get all munched up. It's what they're for - it's what they're bred for. I hate it when other veggies harp on about how it's cruel and unnecessary - it's fucking nature, alright? What's cruel and unnecessary is some of the ways the animals are farmed, which can be easily solved by buying free range, happy-pig meat. I think the only thing I object to about meat-eating is that so much of the animal gets wasted - if you do choose to eat dead stuff, at least eat all of it, 'kay?

/rant. xD
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up