THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

AFP's not camera shy and her YouTube and Vimeo channels are chock-full of eye candy to prove it. Content's added to both all the time, so be sure to subscribe!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Shit that ruined your day UNTIL...  (Read 15108 times)

Annebelle.

• Trampeltier
  • How 'bout a nice and warm Cake Sex Riot?
Re: Shit that ruined your day UNTIL...
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2009, 09:22:21 AM »

I was at school being all worked up because of my first class and the teacher, i REALLY REALLY REALLY hate them with a burning passion, he's a misogynistic pig, and i just want to hit him in the face.. this ruined my day UNTIL the teacher of my last class came in saying that the class was canceled, which meant i could go home, because i didn't have to be at school for the other 2 classes, seeing that my work is basically done.

so i was all being happy about it and sitting on the train back home, which made my day UNTIL i realised i forgot my laptop charger at school, meaning that i would go back, otherwise it would've probably been stolen by tomorrow

this ruined my day UNTIL i saw my crush walking up to school while i was sitting on the bus to school, so i rushed into the building, upstairs, rushed back downstairs and walked into my crush, kind of on purpose, and we talked a little and it was nice.

*wanders off to the gush about your crush thread*
Quote from: Niels
"if he tells me no I'll do your mum until she hits the floor, eventually I know she's doomed to come right back and ask for more"

Pliwood180

• Americana, tropicana
  • We have got to take cover, brother.
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2009, 03:58:53 PM »

I learned that we have our monthly AP US History Movie Night tonight...The movies are usually decent, just not exactly what I'd want to spend my evening (much less a Monday evening) doing.

Then I learned that we were watching Iron-Jawed Angels tonight! I saw the first few minutes of it before, and it looks really good.

Half Mar

• steals flamingos and gnomes.
  • Cake Sex Riot
    • Drumssss!
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2009, 10:18:06 AM »

Starting class at 11 am made my day, until I was at the classroom, and there was no one. I texted a classmate and he called me dumb for not knowing that today also was an easter project. Then it got better, cause we had to draw what easter means to us. Only thing I could think of was a bunny, so I drawed that. In my opinion it wasn't that bad (even my mom liked it, that says a lot). I showed my it to the teacher, and he said I got it wrong and the project wasn't about this. He didn't even say one positive thing about my cute bunny. Which sucked. I'm sorry that I don't have anything with easter. Then we could go home, which was good, 'cause it was very early. But I hate buses, and if I had to go with the bus I had to wait for ages. So I called home and my dad said he could pick me up since he wasn't that far from my school. Then our car broke down halfway home. So we had to wait for a dude to get the car away and give us a ride home. When I got home and opened my mail a friend send me a funny photo from last weekend. So that was all good.

And this was uniterresting. Carry on.
Quote from: Audrey
she's captain of the awesome ship
Quote from: Lucy
if you had a giant spoon you could scoop up an evil person with that spoon and feed them to a giant for breakfast -like a good hearty bowl of evil
Quote from: Chloe
my flatmates can suck on my meat loaf

buttercup.

• the girl you have in that merry green land...
  • ...can wait forever for you to come home.
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2009, 01:23:49 PM »

So we're so broke I can't go to Gogol Bordello. I have a friend who is ticketless, but it's a day before the show, HOW DO I SEND IT TO HIM?! Awful.
And you know I would've been able to go if our truck hadn't gotten stuck in mud yesterday.
But then my mom was feeling guilty and told me to look up what they were doing next month.
"Germany" I responded sarcastically.
"Well you don't have a passport." She responded, seriously.
I quirked an eyebrow, well as much as I can, and then said "Well they'll be in New York late December."

AND THEN SHE TOLD ME I SHOULD GO VISIT HAYLEY, SEE GOGOL BORDELLO, AND MAYBE GET NOSEBLEED SEATS FOR AMANDA PALMER.
and now my day is SO TOTALLY MADE.

Hayley Fiasco!

• mgmt jr.
  • Administrator
  • WKAP is in the Black 9s of WHRW's record library
    • hayleyfiasco.com
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2009, 01:56:50 PM »

AND THEN SHE TOLD ME I SHOULD GO VISIT HAYLEY, SEE GOGOL BORDELLO, AND MAYBE GET NOSEBLEED SEATS FOR AMANDA PALMER.
For real, did your mom really mention me? haha. That's so rad. SO RAD!

You can overnight the ticket to your friend but that's expensive... if you're near the venue you can drop the ticket off at will call and leave a name. If you're not near the venue (probably not cause of the truck) see if your friend can pick the ticket up?
@HayleyFiasco

Member of Team AFP

buttercup.

• the girl you have in that merry green land...
  • ...can wait forever for you to come home.
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2009, 03:00:33 PM »

For real, did your mom really mention me? haha. That's so rad. SO RAD!

You can overnight the ticket to your friend but that's expensive... if you're near the venue you can drop the ticket off at will call and leave a name. If you're not near the venue (probably not cause of the truck) see if your friend can pick the ticket up?
My mom LOVES YOU.

And I'm about six hours away from the venue AND my friend. *grumpy*

Pliwood180

• Americana, tropicana
  • We have got to take cover, brother.
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2009, 10:22:24 AM »

My iPod is dead. (RIP). ...but! My sister got me ...But I'm a Cheerleader for my birthday! I was completely (& pleasantly) surprised.

guuurrrrrllltakeiteasy

• We accept the love we think we deserve
  • je veux ton coq
    • Mein YouTube
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2009, 07:36:54 PM »

I was getting super duper pissed with facebook and the internet in general until my friend messaged me just now asking if I wanted to go to a BRAND NEW concert. Oh my god, yes!
Quote from: garbanzo bean
Sean, mahal kita <3

Fo' shizzle, ma Bizzle.

cuntnugget

Sindri

« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2009, 09:48:02 PM »

I'm taking geometry honors this year, and my teacher is horrible. She teaches DIRECTLY from the textbook, but somehow she manages to do it in a way that makes no sense, is impossible to follow, and then she doesn't answer our questions. I always have a lot of questions because I can't figure out what she's talking about (and neither can anyone else, I'm just the only one with the guts to ask) and she gets mad.
Today, she was explaining a problem I didn't get (I didn't ask though; she was explaining it because nobody was volunteering an answer). I still didn't get it, but rather than interrupt her, I was going to wait until she was done explaining. Then, I remember the past times I'd asked for help and decided to just read the textbook later one for help. However, after she finished explaining she called me out in front of EVERYONE and was like "Do you understand it, Blake?"
I shrugged, and she got all mad and gave me an attitude and said "Well where did I lose you?"
I answered with "When you started talking."
She glared at me, and went silent. I thought she was going to kick me out of the class, but she just went on explaining in the exact same way again. Finally, another girl in my class raised her hand and explained it in a completely different and simpler way and I understood perfectly. And the teacher got MAD at her. When I'm really mad, I have a tendency of crying (which sucks, I can totally picture myself in a massive fist fight bawling my eyes out), and I was mad so it was my natural reaction. And she started glaring at me.
Thankfully, class ended, but my next period teacher noticed me crying and somehow the gifted class teacher found out and called me to the office. She asked what was wrong so I told her, and she said she HATES the geometry teacher and one year had so many problems with her, the principal had to get involved. She told me that a ton of other gifted kids have problems with her because she likes feeling superior and she knows that we don't put up with shit like other kids might. So the geo. teacher apparently feels intimidated by us. And she told me that if I really want to annoy her and get back at her, I should ask TONS of questions, even if I understand what she's teaching. And she said that she's going to get a bunch of the geometry kids together and we can all teach ourselves, and she can help us and get one of the office aids who is qualified to teach math to help us. And she also basically said she can bitch the geo. teacher out if I want since the geometry teacher already hates her.
She basically made my year right then x]

stallionbreaker

• whose real name is Anna
  • Apr├Ęs moi le deluge
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2009, 10:14:28 AM »

Totally overdrew my account (curse you people who hold onto checks for a month before cashing them and then cash them the day before payday), BUT THEN I got paid today, so it's not soooo bad.
you're obviously not gonna die,
so why not take your chances and try?

24hourchemist

« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2009, 02:02:06 PM »

Well in social education at school today we had to do the whole "pair off and pretend to be a married couple and calculate your income to see if you could afford a child" shit. Well my friend asked if we could be a lesbian couple and our teacher said "Although lesbians do exist, they are a minority so no you can't."

I mean wtf, for a start was there a doubt about the existance of lesbians...they're not fucking leprechauns! And mainly, since when is it ok to ignore minority groups especially in a subject like soc ed where they should be teaching tolerence etc. I would have argued more, but I wasn't about to come out to the whole class.

but THEN i got home and uploaded the update of my dress up game and Amanda RTd it on twitter! So my ruined day has TOTALLY been made!  :love5:

jtaylor

« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2009, 02:54:32 PM »

I finished my paper and went to turn it in online, with a few minutes left before it was due, since this is how I work, and it wouldn't upload.
I got it to work at the last possible moment.
I am in a state of shock.
I also emailed the paper to the professor so I should be alright regardless.
So my day was only ruined for a few minutes but still.

Captain Oblivious

• Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
    • The NCC! I am a mod there =]
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2009, 07:17:18 PM »

I finished my paper and went to turn it in online, with a few minutes left before it was due, since this is how I work, and it wouldn't upload.

this is why i don't leave academic things til the last minute.
Quote from: Reptile
Congratulations, you tiny badass!

Quote from: ~Miranda~
Everything you said looks like real words to me.

Great minds think alike but fools seldom differ

The Epigrammic Poultry

• Fast and bulbous.
  • "Fuck it. Life is short. Create hard."
    • My Bandcamp
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2009, 07:20:20 PM »

Ooooo, well aren't you great?

Only joking :P

I am THE MASTER of last minute project-finishing
Quote from: Captain Awkward
Anyway, you're just walking around with these teeth in your vagina and you think it's normal cos like, who do you ask about that shit? Then, one day you go to have sex with someone & they're all "WHY DOES YOUR VAGINA HAVE A TOOTH IN IT?" That'd be damn awkward.

guuurrrrrllltakeiteasy

• We accept the love we think we deserve
  • je veux ton coq
    • Mein YouTube
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2009, 11:27:55 PM »

Ooooo, well aren't you great?

Only joking :P

I am THE MASTER of last minute project-finishing

Samesies. I managed to write a 5000-word essay the day before it was due on a book I didn't read and scored an 85% on it. Boo-ya!

Today, I missed two busses and was running late for my all-day rehearsal. I got to school 20 minutes after the rehearsal had started. I quickly put on my costumes and ran to the auditorium. My friend said she'd wait for me after rehearsal because she wanted to come over to my house. I was released from rehearsal very early and I figured my friend was still in class so I waited. I even texted her to make sure she was in class and not roaming around the school. About a half hour later she texts me and says she's at home working on her homework..... Ugh. I was so pissed at her. When I asked why she didn't text me to say she was leaving, she replied, "Aren't u still in ur rehearsal? I left cuz I need to catch up on hmwk." what the fuck? that's not the point. Mind you, I really had to use the bathroom (#2) and was not willing to use the dirty washrooms at my school. Seriously, maybe if my school was funded and we got decent washrooms that didn't look like a back alley abortion clinic, then I'd take craps at school, but I am not risking getting a disease from the toilets.

Anyway, as I was walking to the bus stop I missed a bus. Then another one drove by but it was out of service. One arrived eventually and the asshole driver asked for student ID. I figured, okay, I'm wearing dress shoes, and not some sort of sneaker, he thinks I'm not a legit student. But no, because at every fucking stop we went to he asked for the student IDs. Even the bus stops INFRONT of the highschool.... He stopped at a Catholic school and the kids getting on the bus were wearing school uniforms, hmm there must be an adult posing as a student, so just to be sure, I'll ask everyone to get out their student IDs. Yes... all TWENTY of them. One by one.

I got home and ate Chinese take out and had a nice nap. I woke up happy and watched The Office.
Quote from: garbanzo bean
Sean, mahal kita <3

Fo' shizzle, ma Bizzle.

cuntnugget
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6  All   Go Up