THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Want some free music? Most of AFP's discography (as well as The Dolls, side-projects, and more) is available for free+donation on Bandcamp

Pages: 1 ... 267 268 269 270 [271]   Go Down

Author Topic: Respond To People Publicly  (Read 300136 times)

Annebelle.

• Trampeltier
  • How 'bout a nice and warm Cake Sex Riot?
Re: Respond To People Publicly
« Reply #4050 on: December 18, 2012, 02:50:32 PM »

Dear K,

You're a really nice girl, and we're good friends, but lately you're making it real hard for me to be a nice friend. It isn't really too fun that you keep on making this really materialistic remarks and wishes. Okay, fine, I get it, you asked an iPad and a Marc Jacobs watch for christmas, even though you just got a brand new macbook pro. You know what I asked for? A BATHROBE. or a book. or whatever cheap, useful thing that's affordable. You know we don't have any money at home, it's an expensive time and everyone is pulling everything together to have enjoyable holidays, because we love each other. But you really don't have to rub all your money-shizzle in my face.

You're forcing me to be enthousiastic about these things, and then when I try to tell you stuff like "my presentations today went really well", or "we're having a christmas party in class, and everyone is bringing food and games to play", the only reaction I get out of you is "oh. cool."

This is not how a realy friendship works, it has to work both ways.

I hope it'll better, because if it won't I'll have to really talk to you about this, and it won't be an easy conversation.

Love,
Annebelle.
Quote from: Niels
"if he tells me no I'll do your mum until she hits the floor, eventually I know she's doomed to come right back and ask for more"

nottheonethatscrazy

• I am not your lover. I am the map you use to find him.
  • I want my chest pressed to your chest.
    • That never talking thing you do is effective.
« Reply #4051 on: January 07, 2013, 07:11:17 PM »

You,

I love you. And spending time with you. Maybe too much.

Me.

Astica

• Ghost
  • Purportedly decadent.
« Reply #4052 on: February 02, 2013, 08:05:20 AM »

To anyone who has an alarm on their car,
I don't think any of your neighbours intend to call the cops, and I personally hope your car gets stolen so we don't all have to listen to it at 2am any more, or worse, at 6am every time a large truck drives down our street.
With a very sincere Fuck You,
-Astica
Quote from: Indja
I mean really, my sins are my own - i don't wnat some cunt to swoop in and wipe the slate clean. it is my fucking slate. fuck offf.

Quote from: N.U.
Tricorns are fuckbanana awesome.

CeeGBee

• Too o-o-old to rock & ro-o-oll, but too young to die...
  • Global Moderator
    • Facebook, website, what's the dif?
« Reply #4053 on: February 03, 2013, 06:36:51 PM »

To anyone who has an alarm on their car,
I don't think any of your neighbours intend to call the cops, and I personally hope your car gets stolen so we don't all have to listen to it at 2am any more, or worse, at 6am every time a large truck drives down our street.
With a very sincere Fuck You,
-Astica
Dear Astica
MY car has an alarm......  :-\
Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?

Blue Canary

• You can't ignore my techno
« Reply #4054 on: February 19, 2013, 02:00:11 AM »

Dear R,

When we first started seeing each other, I think you liked me more than I liked you at the time.
I was worried that I would hurt you because my feelings weren't as strong.
Now I like you a ton, but now I'm worried about myself because you've had many more people and I'm terrified of being another number.
This is probably just me being paranoid.
EMOTIONS ARE USELESS.

<3 <3 <3 Ina
You should totally barf on all their dicks. I will help.

Astica

• Ghost
  • Purportedly decadent.
« Reply #4055 on: March 02, 2013, 08:50:02 PM »

Flatmate,
Is it so difficult to tell us when you're having a bunch of friends over? Having someone come around is one thing, but having a massive group of people invading the kitchen without notice is kind of annoying, especially when they're drinking. I'm still in my dressing gown and want to make another coffee, but there are persons in my way and it feels awkward. I would have showered and gotten dressed if I knew this was going to be the case.
I always mention that I want to have people over in advance, why can't you do the same?
-A
I mean really, my sins are my own - i don't wnat some cunt to swoop in and wipe the slate clean. it is my fucking slate. fuck offf.

Rose

« Reply #4056 on: March 03, 2013, 04:47:01 PM »

Flatmate,
Is it so difficult to tell us when you're having a bunch of friends over? Having someone come around is one thing, but having a massive group of people invading the kitchen without notice is kind of annoying, especially when they're drinking. I'm still in my dressing gown and want to make another coffee, but there are persons in my way and it feels awkward. I would have showered and gotten dressed if I knew this was going to be the case.
I always mention that I want to have people over in advance, why can't you do the same?
-A
You know, you said that in an incredibly reasonable manner, and if you put it to your flatmate like that she might listen.

Astica

• Ghost
  • Purportedly decadent.
« Reply #4057 on: December 22, 2014, 05:45:58 AM »

^Shit, I can't even remember which of my old flatmates this was about. It's been a long ass time since anyone posted in any of these threads. Boxers, where'd you go?

@Topic:
To the friend I've had an unrequited crush on for literally years,
I've finally reached a point where talking to you feels like getting repeatedly stabbed.
Upset love,
-A

N.U.

• Initials... OF DOOM!
« Reply #4058 on: December 23, 2014, 04:57:40 PM »

Dear judgmental salon owner,

I'm growing my hair out to grow it out, not because I have an inner girl wanting to get out, even though I can tell by your interest in talking about it that it's something near and dear to your heart. Keep looking and you may find what you are looking for, but don't try to project that want onto someone who only marginally fits the bill.

To be fair, I think I'm a weird/strange/unorthodox magnet. It certainly has made life interesting to this point.
Pages: 1 ... 267 268 269 270 [271]   Go Up