THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Itching to see Amanda in concert? Visit the tour page to see if she's playing a city near you!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 271   Go Down

Author Topic: Respond To People Publicly  (Read 309271 times)

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
Re: Respond To People Publicly
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2009, 03:55:08 PM »

Dear Me,

If you're bothered, MAKE A FUSS! Make your argument! Stop just sitting around going, "Meh, can't be arsed, don't want any trouble". Look to your avatar for inspiration - would Joe Strummer sit by and idley watch the derailment of a favourite thread? Would Joe Strummer read people's arguments against Him and then go and bitch about them somewhere else? Would Joe Strummer "avoid a fuss"? Would Joe Strummer let people go around applying incorrect pronouns when referring to Him?? No! You are the worst punk fan ever.

Me xxxx

PS No more chocolate until next month. You know why, fatty!

buttercup.

• the girl you have in that merry green land...
  • ...can wait forever for you to come home.
« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2009, 04:29:09 PM »

Dear Me,

If you're bothered, MAKE A FUSS! Make your argument! Stop just sitting around going, "Meh, can't be arsed, don't want any trouble". Look to your avatar for inspiration - would Joe Strummer sit by and idley watch the derailment of a favourite thread? Would Joe Strummer read people's arguments against Him and then go and bitch about them somewhere else? Would Joe Strummer "avoid a fuss"? Would Joe Strummer let people go around applying incorrect pronouns when referring to Him?? No! You are the worst punk fan ever.

Me xxxx

PS No more chocolate until next month. You know why, fatty!

Dear Indie, Fedex all your chocolate to Mali. -Mali

BB Gun-it

« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2009, 05:52:52 PM »

Dear Mali - Direct all of your fedex deliveries to Brianne.

And don't deny yourself chocolate, Indja! It's chaaaaawwwwww coooooohhhhhhh laaaaahht.

Mr. Leave Me Alone

• Cake Sex Riot
  • 'Agent of mirth'
    • Blog.
« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2009, 06:00:36 PM »

Dear _________,
This is more of a response to something you said to me in person last week, I guess. And I wasn't sure what to say. And I'm still not. And I'm not sure why I am putting this here. Maybe I should send it to you so you will actually definitely see it or maybe I should call you and say it. Maybe I should just not say it because I am supposed to have a girlfriend and I think that we shouldn't even be talking sometimes.
But I love you. Like...soooo much.
And I just miss you all the time.
I wish you were always here.
-Audrey.

I feel pathetic for posting this here, actually.
Guns N' Roses are red, violets are funny...

Unbreakable toys are useful for breaking other toys.

I witnessed the Cake Sex Riot-4/3/12. Pray for me.
☑✝
☒♀+cake

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2009, 06:06:24 PM »

Dear Friend's Brother,

If you do like you say you're going to, you and the kids will arrive this afternoon.  I don't know what I'm going to do/say to you.  I don't trust my friend enough to put several knots upside your head, but I don't want to piss you off, and then you don't go pick her up from the station tonight around 12am.  And yet, I am still tempted to tell you what's what, and to "suck it, bitch".  I'm trying to figure out how to do just that, actually, without letting you in the house, and while getting the kids inside.  Oh man, so many possibilities, and I don't even know which to choose from.

Also, you lied again.  The kids did NOT get to school today, on account of your being a pissant.  I really, really hope my friend pushes you out of the driver's seat, and proceeds to beat you within an inch of your life while on her way home.  There should be blood.

<3,
meeeeeeee

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2009, 04:31:19 PM »

Dear Josh

Ok, so I admit I have some hair on my chest and belly - so?? And yes, I masturbate - so?? And yes, I fancy girls - so??

Please, stop spazzing out about little uninteresting things that you think make me so "cool" and "edgy" when in fact you're just surrounded by girls who pretend that their perfectly buffed and polished exteriours are totally natural and they're more innocent than Mother Theresa.

H xxx

yosmark

• The Powa. The Powa.
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2009, 08:30:57 PM »

^No, it makes sense & like... wow, you have a point although I think I understand him.

Dear Yosmark,
How do you understand? I want to know what you think.

Because I have been like that, "I will never love anyone but you, never, NEVER!" & that because I was very happy, thought she was the most perfect lady in all the world & I thought she loved me the same way & because sometimes I have a very closed mind & I wouldn´t allow reality to punch me in the face, just try to give him some time.

Briar La Boheme

• i wanna be (ON) yr
  • i double parked my panther.
    • briar against bubblegum youth
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2009, 08:49:38 PM »

Dear Year-12-English-Teacher

Mrs Ali, I just realised, the other day, when I was talking to someone, that you probably changed my life. You encouraged me to write, you proved to me that I was good at it, you made me read Emily Perkins and Margaret Atwood, which in turn had butterfly effects, I'm sure, that aided in me being where I am now, on a great adventure in a place that I don't quite understand but I think I might rather like.

So I thought I'd say thanks for that. It's a big deal. One day, if all goes to plan, you'll be in the acknowledgements of my first published novel.

Love,
Briar

(PS. I definitely had a crush on you when I was sixteen, too. My bad.)

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2009, 10:30:57 PM »

Dear Mosquitos,

Two bites in almost the same place is not appropriate.  I now have two very large bumps on my arm.  They hurt more than they itch, too.  I hate you very much.  Please get eaten by spiders and frogs and other green things.

With very much hate,
meeeeee

Strange_Jane

« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2009, 12:04:24 AM »

Dear Mosquitos,

Two bites in almost the same place is not appropriate.  I now have two very large bumps on my arm.  They hurt more than they itch, too.  I hate you very much.  Please get eaten by spiders and frogs and other green things.

With very much hate,
meeeeee

heheh!!

Edric.

• <3
    • Musics
« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2009, 12:13:29 AM »

To: Edgar
Subject: Re- Kazoos
Body:
I totally want to play lonesome organist on kazoo with you.

How did I not see this thread?!
Mali, we shall play it! I love joo
edric, fka edgar.

edgar was TOTALLY there. i know because i hugged him

BaronLaCroix

• A Walking Warning Sign
  • Ego veho vermis.
« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2009, 01:48:47 AM »

Dear JB:
I'm sorry for all those things I said back then.  I know now that most of my anger had nothing to do with you, but it's hard to be around someone so chipper when all you feel is anger and hurt and sadness.  I know you were trying your best to help me with your asinine advice.  I know you thought that putting on the music you did would be somehow helpful.  And, for what it's worth, I thank you for doing it.  If I hadn't been so busy being mad at you I might have done something far worse to myself.  In a way, I sort of envy your clear-eyed manner of living; you know what you want and you go for it.  And from what I hear, you even got married in Hawaii, just like you wanted.  I hope she's more beautiful than you deserve, which is more than you can imagine.
Undeserving your forgiveness:
-the Baron
Death before decaf.
Cocktails before noon.
There's no such thing as a natural death when the Circus is in town.
Baron's not a dick.

CeeGBee

• Too o-o-old to rock & ro-o-oll, but too young to die...
  • Global Moderator
    • Facebook, website, what's the dif?
« Reply #57 on: February 13, 2009, 01:51:14 AM »

Dear Mosquitos,

With very much hate,
meeeeee
Dear Caddy,
You must be new to the SouthLand, no?  Well don't you worry none, we gon' be mighty
hospitable and come see you all the time durin' the Summer.
Signed,
Skeeters
Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?

slyvia k

« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2009, 06:41:59 AM »

to crush #1

dear ****,
yesterday you wrote me you were gay. ha, as if i didn't know.
i really like you. it's freaky how we share our favourite books, and movies, and music.
but you're 33 and i'm 20 and it sucks. especially since you keep reminding me how young i am...like...all the time?
and you have a pretty girlfriend.
and i'll probably never tell you what i feel for you, cause i don't want to lose your friendship.
but everytime i see you, everytime i listen to your music i die a bit inside...
in paris... at amanda's concert...when i cried during trout heart replica... it was for you. for all that will never happen...
And it's beating, it's still beating...

buttercup.

• the girl you have in that merry green land...
  • ...can wait forever for you to come home.
« Reply #59 on: February 13, 2009, 06:59:22 AM »

To: Edgar
Subject: Re- Kazoos
Body:
I totally want to play lonesome organist on kazoo with you.

How did I not see this thread?!
Mali, we shall play it! I love joo

it's your newfound fame! It's blinding you from all the "little people". :p I love joo too.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 271   Go Up