THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Itching to see Amanda in concert? Visit the tour page to see if she's playing a city near you!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 271   Go Down

Author Topic: Respond To People Publicly  (Read 316784 times)

buttercup.

• the girl you have in that merry green land...
  • ...can wait forever for you to come home.
Re: Respond To People Publicly
« Reply #60 on: February 13, 2009, 10:15:04 PM »

Dear J,
I didn't do ittt. He did it himself. I didn't tell him to. I mean, I want you to, but I. I. I. DAMNIT. Why did he have to do that? God.
I hope you don't find me irrational, or (too) immature. I didn't even tell many people about you yet. And the ONE person I tell. Out of two. Oh. He has to go and tell you. Not that I like you, you know that. But. God. I mean. It's almost worse then me wanting to fuck you or something. Manmanmanmanaaaa.
I don't know what to do.
He tells me I'm overreacting. I probably am. BUT WHAT ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO DO. I'm AFRAID to mention it.  You haven't mentioned it. He can't be lying, can he? He's my friend.
I...I...I...man.

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2009, 10:50:15 PM »

Dear Mosquitos,

Two bites in almost the same place is not appropriate.  I now have two very large bumps on my arm.  They hurt more than they itch, too.  I hate you very much.  Please get eaten by spiders and frogs and other green things.

With very much hate,
meeeeee
Dear Caddy,
You must be new to the SouthLand, no?  Well don't you worry none, we gon' be mighty
hospitable and come see you all the time durin' the Summer.
Signed,
Skeeters

Dear Mosquitos,

I'm going to mark my wall for each one of you that I kill.  I'm gonna be like the muthafuckin' Terminator on your asses.  SOUTH CENTRAAAAAAL REPRESENTIN MAH HUUUUUUD!  WE RIDIN' BENTLEYS ON FOOD STAMPS MAH NIGGA!  *throws up Westside*

<3,
caddy

Sidenote:  I'm not really from South Central, I just felt like being ghetto and all for a moment in time.  God, I'm so bad at that.

CeeGBee

• Too o-o-old to rock & ro-o-oll, but too young to die...
  • Global Moderator
    • Facebook, website, what's the dif?
« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2009, 11:07:29 PM »

Dear Mosquitos,

Two bites in almost the same place is not appropriate.  I now have two very large bumps on my arm.  They hurt more than they itch, too.  I hate you very much.  Please get eaten by spiders and frogs and other green things.

With very much hate,
meeeeee
Dear Caddy,
You must be new to the SouthLand, no?  Well don't you worry none, we gon' be mighty
Signed,
Skeeters

Dear Mosquitos,

I'm going to mark my wall for each one of you that I kill.  I'm gonna be like the muthafuckin' Terminator on your asses.  SOUTH CENTRAAAAAAL REPRESENTIN MAH HUUUUUUD!  WE RIDIN' BENTLEYS ON FOOD STAMPS MAH NIGGA!  *throws up Westside*

<3,
caddy

Sidenote:  I'm not really from South Central, I just felt like being ghetto and all for a moment in time.  God, I'm so bad at that.
dear caddy,
for every one you strike down, a thousand will rise to take her place...
resistance is futile...
[Wagner's Ride Of The Valkyries, and the hum of a billion tiny wings]
Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2009, 10:14:02 AM »

Dear Sarah

1. Your friend knows your thinking of her - I don't even know you, and I feel sure that there's no way she could feel alone knowing she has a friend like you.

2. You're here because you need to be here - to be a kind and supportive force, to counter-act the unpleasant things life throws at us. It might not make sense on days like this, but there is meaning behind it.

3. Pick up the cross - it's called faith for a reason.

H xxx

On a totally unrelated and somewhat more shallow note:

Chum of mine,

Put the tartan down, dear. Thank you.

H xxx

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2009, 01:47:33 PM »

Dear Mosquitos,

With very much hate,
meeeeee
Dear Caddy,
Signed,
Skeeters

Dear Mosquitos,

<3,
caddy

dear caddy,
for every one you strike down, a thousand will rise to take her place...
resistance is futile...
[Wagner's Ride Of The Valkyries, and the hum of a billion tiny wings]

Dear Mosquitos,

I put on my robe and wizard hat...  -_-'

It's on.

</3,
Caddatrophy

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2009, 04:07:58 PM »

Dear Sarah,

Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever use my real name on the internet again. It creeps me out to the max.

H xxx

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2009, 04:13:10 PM »

Dear Sarah,

You are totally forgiven. Hope you're feeling a little better than you were before?

H xxx

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2009, 04:33:19 PM »

Dear Sarah

I'm glad to hear it - maybe tomorrow you could upgrade to "living"?

H xxx

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #68 on: February 14, 2009, 04:46:57 PM »

Dear Sarah

I think so! Also, I think we're clogging up this thread a little ^.^

H xxx

Half Mar

• steals flamingos and gnomes.
  • Cake Sex Riot
    • Drumssss!
« Reply #69 on: February 14, 2009, 06:45:40 PM »

Dear R.

My mom mentioned you today. How nice it would be if you would be standing in front of our door, with some flowers. And just say "Happy Valentines day". You wouldn't even have to come with flowers, without is fine too. You could drop by every day, doesn't matter what day it is actually. Although, I don't know how I would react. Maybe I would cry my eyes out, and hugged you like I never hugged anyone before. Maybe I would swear at you, or feel like hitting you. I don't know. Either way, I know that if you would come back... I will breakdown. Except don't bring your girlfriend. She ruined everything. I hate her. I would kill her if she would be in front of me.

It's been so long, and it still hurts so much. I never forget the things you did, the things you said. And I could hate you for it. But you are my brother, we have so much in common. And I would love to share things, and learn from you. We could do so many things together, 'cause we like the same stuff. I smile, and cry, when I think back about the times we spend together. The fun we had. It hurts. So much. It's been ten years now, but I still miss you so damn much.

I love you. Please come back home...  :'(

Love,
your little sister.
Quote from: Audrey
she's captain of the awesome ship
Quote from: Lucy
if you had a giant spoon you could scoop up an evil person with that spoon and feed them to a giant for breakfast -like a good hearty bowl of evil
Quote from: Chloe
my flatmates can suck on my meat loaf

BB Gun-it

« Reply #70 on: February 15, 2009, 01:01:19 AM »

I have lots! Yaaaay.

Dear Wheels,
I think you're reeeally pretty and cute and confident and self-assured and awesome and I want to get to know you better. I find you intimidating, though, because I feel like I could screw up this good thing that I've got going right now, for you.
Your new friend,
Brianne

Dear White,
You are gorgeous. You look like Clementine, from Eternal Sunshine. Your artwork is absolutely amazing and I can't begin imagine what you'll accomplish as you hone your skills. I can't wait for you to come out of your shell. I'd like to know you better, too, so maybe I'll arrange it.
Your not-so-secret admirer,
Brianne

Dear Webbies,
You guys are so hot and keep hitting on me and I'm so flattered and I almost feel guilty for some of the dialogue we've had. Girls who are taken should not have this much of this kind of fun, if you know what I mean.
Your part 3 of this potential threesome,
BB

Dear Waffles,

I'm thinking of you today. Right now. One of the above. I miss you. I miss you like hell. You happened four years ago, four years ago today, the 15th of February, I left him because I loved you. Every time I walk by the decorative lion on the fence, I think of how you'd go over and hug its head, because it was "cold." When I walk by the post, with the "R" graffitied on it, I think of standing there, saying words that start with "R." I don't walk by them anymore, though, because I'm on the other side of the country. When I ran into you on the first night of my visit back home in the winter, told you I'd just come from the airport because I'm going to school in Guelph, I wondered if you remembered when I first wanted to go to Guelph. It was that year, that year when you were around, that I decided. I remember the day you asked me if you were going to get to see my little brothers grow up, and I told you that depended on the way things went. Remember how you had the keys to most of the rooms in our high school? Remember making out in the storage closet, with the music playing? Remember when the girl walked in, the girl who, for the rest of the time we spent together, you'd shake your fist at her name, and caught us? Remember looking embarrassed, and scrambling to fix everything back up, and you knocking me on the head with the stereo? I remember you kissing me on the street corner outside Chapters, by the stop for the 99, then kissing me while we waited at the stop. I remember in the Chapters, looking at a book with you, a photography book with a theme of love and feeling like you were the person for me. You were spontaneous and fun and we did things we wanted to do and didn't have to have a reason. To tell you the truth, I still sometimes feel like you're the person for me, but I know that's gone now. It's been gone for three and a half years. I still think of you often.

Probably missing you forever,
Brianne

ratsforcandy

• FbFb
« Reply #71 on: February 15, 2009, 01:08:56 AM »

EVERY TIME I SEE YOU, YOU HAVE A SOUR PUSS ON YOUR FACE. It'd be nice to see you smile once in a while. I haven't seen you since June of last year, and you're still wearing that same face. YUCK.

BB Gun-it

« Reply #72 on: February 15, 2009, 11:06:51 AM »

Dear Sarah,

Your new user pic is wonderous.

Brianne

buttercup.

• the girl you have in that merry green land...
  • ...can wait forever for you to come home.
« Reply #73 on: February 15, 2009, 12:03:22 PM »

Dear life,
Please produce these things: Friendship, Sex, and a few novels to live off of.
Thank you,
Your humble friend,
Mali.

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #74 on: February 15, 2009, 04:04:17 PM »

I has THREE!!

Dear Sarah

Hope you're feeling a whole heap better than you were yesterday! If not, try some cake - therein lie the answers to the universe.

H xxx

Darling Brother-mine

I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you!! And also I love you that much and then some. Come home. Uni's not all it's cracked up to be. You can stack shelves in Tescos for the rest of your life - you'll be reet! Also, sorry I never say these things to your face, only you make me nervous - I get all need-to-be-cool and panic about everything I say. And I'm not even kidding - seriously, when you say I'm funny or you like my clothes, I get all proud and start strutting in my head. Lame, I know. Which is why I never tell you. D'aw, I love you ^.^ Write back to my letter, toad face! The people round here are doing my head in - you know what I'm like with Mum, and Dad keeps using that spoon I was telling you about which is, of course, killing me, and the others... Well, I love them very very much, but they're not the same, you know? Didn't grow up with them in the same way - remember those make-believe games? Remember Baby & Brother?! Omg, that was the fucking funniest thing ever! Still can't get my head round why you were the baby and I was the brother - we clearly had issues xD

Anyway, I miss you and I love you and think you're just about the coolest person in the world - even when you're wearing gaffer-taped shoes and Day-Glo sunglasses.

Actually, especially then.

H xxxx

Dear lump of hair I cut off today,

Please come back. I'm sorry. You were right - I look a bit silly without you.

H xxx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 271   Go Up