Bowery Ballroom - LATE New Year's Eve Show - doors opened at 2:00am
I believe Emilyn got on stage around 3am and Amanda took the stage at 3:30am.
Amanda left the stage at 5:30am.
Support: Emilyn Brodsky with band (featuring Brian Viglione on bass)
Amanda Palmer solo show billed with the Danger Ensemble
I don't remember the order of the setlist , but here's the songs that I remember, I think all of them are accounted for -
Runs in the Family
Point of it All
Trout Heart Replica
Dresden Dolls Songs:
In Between Days [the Cure] (played with Brain on bass)*
Fake Plastic Trees [Radiohead]*
Tainted Love [Soft Cell] (with crowd participation)
Apocalypse Please [Muse] (first public performance of this cover)
My Favorite Things [Sound of Music]
Uh-Merica [Regina Spektor] (crowd participation)
Hallelujah [Leonard Cohen]
I Kissed a Girl [Katy Perry] (the same FUCK PROP 8 bit that Amanda did with DE in LA)
Girls on Film [Duran Duran] (this was during Amanda's "few minutes of photo-op posing" with the Danger Ensemble)
* denotes songs on ukulele
** refers to stage performances by Amanda and the DE while the original recordings were played through the PA - so these are not covers, just stage pieces.
She DEFINITELY ended the set with Hallelujah and the first 3 songs were DEFINITELY: In Between Days, Fake Plastic Trees and Apocalypse Please!
Order of the videos in the playlist:
* Tainted Love [Soft Cell cover]
* FUCK PROP 8 skit with the Danger Ensemble
* Hallelujah [Leonard Cohen cover]
* Ughmerica [Regina Spektor cover]
* Fake Plastic Trees [Radiohead cover] - ukulele
* Apocalypse Please [Muse cover]
* In Between Days [The Cure cover] - has Brian on bass (the first song of Amanda's set)
* Point of it All Intro with Amanda talking about the drunk crowd
* The end of Coin-Operated Boy (where Tora and Kat grope AFP while she's playing the song)
* Friday I'm In Love [The Cure cover] performed by Emilyn Brodsky, who opened the show with Brian on bass