THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Amanda's got a blog. If blogs could talk, it'd ask you to read it. It might even say "please."

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Bobby Jindal  (Read 3425 times)

CeeGBee

• Too o-o-old to rock & ro-o-oll, but too young to die...
  • Global Moderator
    • Facebook, website, what's the dif?
Re: Bobby Jindal
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2009, 08:59:28 PM »

Who??? what a difference a week or 2 makes....from the news talking about Jindal being the front runner to this weeks limbaugh fiasco, sounds like he wants to be he next candidate I mean he is already asking Obama to debate   :D

It's like all that "birth certificate" bullshit.  ("What's he hiding?  Why won't he show us his real certificate..."  Uh, hello?  His real birth certificate is on file...)

If Jindal gets a response at all, it makes him seem important, and WHEN he gets no response,
 he can tell the rest of the "Conservative" world that Obama's scared of him...
Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?

J_Beck

• Only G-d Can Judge Me
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2009, 09:28:48 PM »

Who??? what a difference a week or 2 makes....from the news talking about Jindal being the front runner to this weeks limbaugh fiasco, sounds like he wants to be he next candidate I mean he is already asking Obama to debate   :D

It's like all that "birth certificate" bullshit.  ("What's he hiding?  Why won't he show us his real certificate..."  Uh, hello?  His real birth certificate is on file...)

If Jindal gets a response at all, it makes him seem important, and WHEN he gets no response,

Its RUSH asking for the debate, he said that he would send "his plane" to fly Obama down to his FL studio.......

The guy is on ______ or doing crazy things for ratings, maybe both?
"It's the game of life. Do I win or do I lose? One day they're gonna shut the game down. I gotta have as much fun and go around the board as many times as I can before it's my turn to leave."

CeeGBee

• Too o-o-old to rock & ro-o-oll, but too young to die...
  • Global Moderator
    • Facebook, website, what's the dif?
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2009, 10:41:06 PM »

Its RUSH asking for the debate, he said that he would send "his plane" to fly Obama down to his FL studio.......

The guy is on ______ or doing crazy things for ratings, maybe both?
Same general idea...

One of 'em is the President, and the other one's a pill-poppin' fatass who only has to sound
clever for a couple hours a day, five days a week (while preaching to his own choir anyway).
Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?

marie_x

• lovefool
  • <3
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2009, 01:44:59 AM »

ahhahahahahha i live in louisiana
trust me, he's no valentine. though he said he would be mine, his heart is in alaska all the time.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up