THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Amanda's got a blog. If blogs could talk, it'd ask you to read it. It might even say "please."

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6  All   Go Down

Author Topic: winter  (Read 19788 times)

Alyss

Re: winter
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2009, 08:19:31 AM »

Oh please no, don't rip up the letter! What was I thinking? It was a just a momentary lapse of anger; I was tired, I was sick of the weather, I'd had a bad day: please forgive me! [/sarcasm]

And while all that is true...fuck it. I've made my bed, I'll lie in it.

old news

« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2009, 11:43:51 AM »

Why does the weather bother you so much?

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2009, 04:27:39 PM »

as a psychology student, i feel obligated to inform you that you are obviously displacing your anger onto elle, the innocent party here. it's a classic defense mechanism, as is denial, projection, i could go on and on but i have a paper on freud and the psychosexual stages of development to write for my extremely intelligent psych class.

i shall finish by telling you that if you continue to displace your anger onto innocent people, then you may become stressed (?), which will cause your adrenaline and cortisol to reach critical levels, at which point your immune system will weaken and then you'll DIE.

1UP

old news

« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2009, 05:25:20 PM »

as a psychology student, i feel obligated to inform you that you are obviously displacing your anger onto elle, the innocent party here. it's a classic defense mechanism, as is denial, projection, i could go on and on but i have a paper on freud and the psychosexual stages of development to write for my extremely intelligent psych class.

i shall finish by telling you that if you continue to displace your anger onto innocent people, then you may become stressed (?), which will cause your adrenaline and cortisol to reach critical levels, at which point your immune system will weaken and then you'll DIE.

Thankyou Sarah xxx

CeeGBee

• Too o-o-old to rock & ro-o-oll, but too young to die...
  • Global Moderator
    • Facebook, website, what's the dif?
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2009, 06:18:06 PM »

as a psychology student, i feel which will cause your adrenaline and cortisol to reach critical levels, at which point your immune system will weaken and then you'll DIE.
...but I just saw an ad on the TV that says coortisol causes BELLY FAT!!!

They said if ya buy their pills it'll lower your cortisol and let you burn a zillion times more BELLY FAT!!!

It must be true, I saw it on TV!!!   :D
Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?

Alyss

« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2009, 07:09:12 PM »

Constant grey skies depress and anger me.

Other things that can kill me include: smoking, poor diet, sleep deprivation, and pneumothoraxes. Sure as shit doesn't mean I'm going to stop doing them either.

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2009, 09:48:43 PM »

Alyss, darlin'.  While I'm still drunk.

There are people on this board who have gone from hating you for what you did to loving the fuck out of you.  They care about you, and what happens to you, and would generally be depressed if you gave your body up as fodder to living, okay?  When you get bitchy, and turn against them, they are going to generally, also, be upset and emotional, because they have gone against the grain, and invested in you emotionally.  Stop trying to fuck that up.  This board is filled with generally (generally) good people, which is why I enjoy hanging around it so much.  You got bent, and that's fine.  Everybody makes mistakes.

Forgive, and forget, and get the fuck over yourself.

=)

P.S. - Yes, I am an excellent typist while fucking drunk off my ass.  xD

old news

« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2009, 05:00:59 AM »

^ Caddy, you're amazing <3

Constant grey skies depress and anger me.

The joys of England, especially along the North Sea. Grey skies just make me switch off from the outside world to some extent, although they can on occasion create the right atmosphere. Generally, however, I am a lover of blue skies, shining and free.

I take it you suffer from SAD?

Other things that can kill me include: smoking, poor diet, sleep deprivation, and pneumothoraxes. Sure as shit doesn't mean I'm going to stop doing them either.

Please don't be of the dying. Believe it or not, there are people who care about you, and they'd be very upset if you went. Also, never say never...who knows where you'll be in five years' time?

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2009, 01:00:02 PM »

DON'T DIE, FERGY!!!

I've not written your letter yet! And that would just be sad.

Alyss

« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2009, 03:21:55 PM »

Thank you, caddy....I'm very sorry, I'm not very good at apologising...it's not about not being sorry, I just feel that if you do something then you ought to accept the result...apparently ISTJs are like that...

Anyway, I'm sorry...I'm not dying any time soon, disappointing as it is, so sorry, I will try to get more sleep in the future (though I expect to fail).

And I don't think I've got SAD. I like the start of winter...it just really drags on and then it gets to me...

old news

« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2009, 04:08:47 PM »

Thank you, caddy....I'm very sorry, I'm not very good at apologising...it's not about not being sorry, I just feel that if you do something then you ought to accept the result...apparently ISTJs are like that...

Anyway, I'm sorry...I'm not dying any time soon, disappointing as it is, so sorry, I will try to get more sleep in the future (though I expect to fail).

And I don't think I've got SAD. I like the start of winter...it just really drags on and then it gets to me...

You're ISTJ? We're almost total opposites, as I'm INFP, almost an ENFP. I know we have radically different outlooks, but still...

Alyss

« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2009, 04:13:10 PM »

Total opposites? Who would have guessed...

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2009, 04:39:51 PM »

Oooh ooh ooh - I haven't paid attention thus far, but those letters look familiar. Is it that big ol' personality test? Cos I'm ENFP!! :D

old news

« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2009, 04:44:33 PM »

Oooh ooh ooh - I haven't paid attention thus far, but those letters look familiar. Is it that big ol' personality test? Cos I'm ENFP!! :D

Then we're very similar, or possibly even the same. :)
*hugs*

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2009, 04:46:08 PM »

Then we're very similar, or possibly even the same. :)
*hugs*

*superhugs* Yay! Though I think I'm a little more boisterous than you... xD
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6  All   Go Up