THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Like" Amanda? Be sure to Zuckerberg-that-shit, and show her on Facebook... (The Dolls' Facebook is HERE)

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: What Song Would You Have Sex With?  (Read 15371 times)

Hush

• this is where it ends.
Re: What Song Would You Have Sex With?
« Reply #120 on: July 05, 2010, 05:43:32 AM »

In Venere Veritas - HIM

Pretentious, I know, but I don't give a damn.
whoa, so I looked this up on youtube and realized I have missed 3 of their albums, not 1 like I was thinking. haven't even bothered with Dark Light because I heard Wings of a Butterfly and HATED it. maybe I should get back into them..

ontopic: I dunno what song I want to have sex with. let me get back to you all on that :P

Mettemae

• It puts the lotion in the basket.
Re: What Song Would You Have Sex With?
« Reply #121 on: July 05, 2010, 05:06:23 PM »

In Venere Veritas - HIM

Pretentious, I know, but I don't give a damn.
whoa, so I looked this up on youtube and realized I have missed 3 of their albums, not 1 like I was thinking. haven't even bothered with Dark Light because I heard Wings of a Butterfly and HATED it. maybe I should get back into them..

ontopic: I dunno what song I want to have sex with. let me get back to you all on that :P

Ville Valo wrote the new album sober. He was drunk all the way through Dark Light (though I like Killing Loneliness),  and when they made Venus Doom, he went through a very dark period, ending with being so sick he was told to quit the booze or die.
So he quit the booze, and wrote Love in Theory and Practice. No wonder it's a lot lighter.

Tumblr: http://mettemae.tumblr.com/

Maybe you could take some of your toes and add them to your fingers?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9]  All   Go Up