Amanda Palmer | The Dresden Dolls | Brian Viglione > General Discussion

Angry much? Hair Machine

(1/44) > >>

uwishuknew:
Okay so here's my question. . .  Amanda is being really nice and giving Hair Machine yet another chance. . . they are supposed to be @ the Ft Laud. show tonight. She even is promoting their myspace & twitter. . . yet one of them called her a female dog for hogging the dressing room at St. Pete.

I think it is freaking WONDERFUL that AFP is willing to give someone a shot and let them tag along. They blew Gainesville, then they blew St Pete and are insulting her.

From where I was standing @ St Pete it looked to me like their 'fight' was poorly choreographed. It didn't look like a real fight at all. I don't know who it was in the audience who even screamed that they thought AFP got 'pwned'.

Okay maybe they aren't a real band and this is just their form of performance art. Maybe I'm doing a lot of speculating and have no right to do so... maybe there are a phenominal band - but their twitter just ticked me off. . .

I think alot of people would kill for the opportunity AFP is giving them.

Am I the only one who is angry?

Five:
XD

Chris Con:
i just read their tweets and whatnot. they keep referring to amanda as "chick from the dresden dolls"

they can't even say her name?! and they cant FUCKING SPELL?!

i haven't heard this band's music but judging them by their twitter, whoever is sending those messages is an asshole.

Wednesday Friday:
I was curious to hear what they sounded like so I tried to listen to their songs on myspace, but there's no sound. Did this happen for anyone else?

I can't really tell if their whole schtick is meant to be ironic or not, but if not this is just fucking rude:
"Hyla and hella totes fucked the set by fighting onsatge. bitch form dresden dolls hogged dresing room."

And yeah, whoever writes their twitter is either dyslexic or permanently drunk or just can't spell for shit.

demonscars:

--- Quote from: Dresden Troll on March 28, 2009, 09:23:32 PM ---I was curious to hear what they sounded like so I tried to listen to their songs on myspace, but there's no sound. Did this happen for anyone else?

I can't really tell if their whole schtick is meant to be ironic or not, but if not this is just fucking rude:
"Hyla and hella totes fucked the set by fighting onsatge. bitch form dresden dolls hogged dresing room."

And yeah, whoever writes their twitter is either dyslexic or permanently drunk or just can't spell for shit.

--- End quote ---

Yes I'm dying to hear them and none of their songs produce any sound on myspace.  I'm kinda thinking it has to be an elaborate ruse (the act not the songs not playing).  Why would AFP continue to bring them along if it wasn't?  She has to know what they wrote on twitter and if they're really that bad why is she bringing them to other shows?  Maybe she's trying to teach them professionalism.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version