THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Want some free music? Most of AFP's discography (as well as The Dolls, side-projects, and more) is available for free+donation on Bandcamp

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 [14] 15  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Angry much? Hair Machine  (Read 31434 times)

insignifikunt

• Super Fan
  • ...Strength through Music...
Re: Angry much? Hair Machine
« Reply #195 on: April 04, 2009, 01:55:38 AM »

* * * * * 5 stars! *snort*
...Sing for the teachers who told you that you couldn't sing...

Jess-O-Lantern

• Formerly 1/2 of Artistic Simplistic (RIP), now working on my spookulele skills and hanging my top hat in the cemteries of New York City.
    • Jess-O-Lantern on Sound Cloud! :-)
« Reply #196 on: April 04, 2009, 03:45:28 PM »

This one definitely has a more refined sound compared to the others. You can tell this one was studio recorded.

Anyone know which song came first? I think it is interesting to see how musicians grow within their music.

I still think Highway Panther is better. Spandexxy is the one that sticks to my head though.

Studio recorded? OBVIE! Of course it was. I mean I heard that they got signed to RR, so it would make sense. And I believe that Spandexxxy came first. At least that was the first one to leak.  :knuppel2:

Jo Just Go Nameless

• I spread my legs for venus...
  • Right in the canuck...
« Reply #197 on: April 07, 2009, 03:10:19 AM »

Haha I'm SO suprised I was able to download that leak to my work computer. Totally cheering up my early morning :D These girls are gonna make it big if they don't OD before then...

yosmark

• The Powa. The Powa.
« Reply #198 on: April 07, 2009, 05:37:23 PM »

Am I the only one who wasn't able to download the songs?

Where should I look for them?

JatneyWhitmo

« Reply #199 on: April 08, 2009, 09:10:05 AM »

did anyone else notice the resemblance between Hella and Amy Winehouse?

Miss Sahara

« Reply #200 on: April 08, 2009, 11:59:35 AM »

did anyone else notice the resemblance between Hella and Amy Winehouse?

yes!! i thought i was the only one who noticed a resemblance! but now with the pictures its even more hilarious.

Edric.

• <3
    • Musics
« Reply #201 on: April 08, 2009, 12:27:33 PM »

lovehound, when I listen to it, I feel like glitterclit is one word. In case you want to correct the lyrics. =)

i agree! and in fact, i can hear someone yelling "glitterclit" at the beginning of Spandexxxy. NEW FAV. WORD
edric, fka edgar.

edgar was TOTALLY there. i know because i hugged him

armyoflarry

• and army of names
  • a human, lyman sinister, jupiter or japan
« Reply #202 on: April 08, 2009, 12:31:14 PM »

lovehound, when I listen to it, I feel like glitterclit is one word. In case you want to correct the lyrics. =)

i agree! and in fact, i can hear someone yelling "glitterclit" at the beginning of Spandexxxy. NEW FAV. WORD

Sounds like a new musical genre.
Also, oh my God I could eat your family pets right now. GNNFFGH!!

demonscars

« Reply #203 on: April 08, 2009, 07:18:28 PM »

I'm totally gonna walk up to some girl at a bar and go "hey glitterclit".  Yeah I'm smooth like that.

lentower

• if you see me at a show (or elsewhere), please come over & say hi
  • this is a real photo of me. thanks sheri hausey!
    • len's web sight
« Reply #204 on: April 08, 2009, 10:39:52 PM »

perhaps you need to go to the bars,
where it's clear which clits are glittered?
getting started:
BOX-RULES (please read...

further back:
Our forum before this one...

marie_x

• lovefool
  • <3
« Reply #205 on: April 09, 2009, 03:38:52 AM »

WHO WANTS ME TO GLITTER MY CLIT?
Just kidding.
Or am I?
trust me, he's no valentine. though he said he would be mine, his heart is in alaska all the time.

[CPCTC]Mrs.Picklez

• Teleportation Whore.
« Reply #206 on: April 09, 2009, 03:40:49 AM »

If it involves glue dont do it. Trust me.  :'(
PANAMANIAC,
Drinking coffee in the sack.
Zombies she does hack,
There's bologna in her slacks,
She's Panamaney,
Totally insaney,
PANAMANIAAAAAC.
Those are the facts.

marie_x

• lovefool
  • <3
« Reply #207 on: April 09, 2009, 03:41:36 AM »

Nah. I have some fucking glitter. Like lots of it.
MUHAHAHAH
trust me, he's no valentine. though he said he would be mine, his heart is in alaska all the time.

uwishuknew

• Dreams Really Do Come True
« Reply #208 on: April 09, 2009, 06:07:55 AM »

I cannot resist it any longer - the glitterclit keeps bringing this joke up:

I was due later that week for an appointment with the gynecologist when early one morning I received a call from his office: I had been rescheduled for early that morning at 9:30am. I had just packed everyone off to work and school and it was around 8:45 already.

The trip to his office usually took about 35 minutes so I didn't have any time to spare. As most women do, I'm sure, I like to take a little extra effort over hygiene when making such visits, but this time I wasn't going to be able to make the full effort. So I rushed upstairs, threw off my dressing gown, wet the washcloth and gave myself a wash in "that area" in front of the sink, taking extra care to make sure that I was presentable.

I threw the washcloth in the clothes basket, donned some clothes, hopped in the car and raced to my appointment. I was in the waiting room only a few minutes when he called me in. Knowing the procedure, as I am sure you all do, I hopped up on the table, looked over at the other side of the room and pretended I was in Hawaii or some other place a million miles away from here. I was a little surprised when he said:

"My...we have taken a little extra effort this morning, haven't we?" but I didn't respond. The appointment over, I heaved a sigh of relief and went home. The rest of the day went normal, some shopping, cleaning and the evening meal, etc.

At 8:30 that evening my 14 year old daughter was fixing to go to a school dance, when she called down from the bathroom, "Mom - where's my washcloth?" I called back for her to get another from the cabinet.

She called back, "No - I need the one that was here by the sink. It had all my glitter and sparkles in it."
PM me for my twitter!

turtle club

• genuine mint condition
  • shiny
    • my deviant art
« Reply #209 on: April 09, 2009, 06:28:35 AM »

I cannot resist it any longer - the glitterclit keeps bringing this joke up:

I was due later that week for an appointment with the gynecologist when early one morning I received a call from his office: I had been rescheduled for early that morning at 9:30am. I had just packed everyone off to work and school and it was around 8:45 already.

The trip to his office usually took about 35 minutes so I didn't have any time to spare. As most women do, I'm sure, I like to take a little extra effort over hygiene when making such visits, but this time I wasn't going to be able to make the full effort. So I rushed upstairs, threw off my dressing gown, wet the washcloth and gave myself a wash in "that area" in front of the sink, taking extra care to make sure that I was presentable.

I threw the washcloth in the clothes basket, donned some clothes, hopped in the car and raced to my appointment. I was in the waiting room only a few minutes when he called me in. Knowing the procedure, as I am sure you all do, I hopped up on the table, looked over at the other side of the room and pretended I was in Hawaii or some other place a million miles away from here. I was a little surprised when he said:

"My...we have taken a little extra effort this morning, haven't we?" but I didn't respond. The appointment over, I heaved a sigh of relief and went home. The rest of the day went normal, some shopping, cleaning and the evening meal, etc.

At 8:30 that evening my 14 year old daughter was fixing to go to a school dance, when she called down from the bathroom, "Mom - where's my washcloth?" I called back for her to get another from the cabinet.

She called back, "No - I need the one that was here by the sink. It had all my glitter and sparkles in it."

LOL. that is awesome!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 [14] 15  All   Go Up