THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Amanda is making Art with your support on Patreon. Join become a patron and help AFP make ALL THE THINGS.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 53   Go Down

Author Topic: What you learned today.  (Read 91864 times)

[CPCTC]Mrs.Picklez

• Teleportation Whore.
Re: What you learned today.
« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2009, 12:34:27 AM »

I have learned that you can't force yourself to care about someone; just like how you can't force yourself to not be attracted to someone.
PANAMANIAC,
Drinking coffee in the sack.
Zombies she does hack,
There's bologna in her slacks,
She's Panamaney,
Totally insaney,
PANAMANIAAAAAC.
Those are the facts.

yosmark

• The Powa. The Powa.
« Reply #61 on: April 28, 2009, 12:42:42 AM »

I have learned that you can't force yourself to care about someone; just like how you can't force yourself to not be attracted to someone.

That's an interesting thought, knowing that there is people out there who feel empty whithout having a crush on someone so they force themselves to have a crush on someone but as soon as a real "crush" appears they would totally ignore the obligated crush just because it didn't matter.

I don't understand why people feel attracted to other people, why can't people just live alone, I mean sure have sex just to preserve the specie, it would be "easier" that way & if we didn't know about love, relationships & stuff we wouldn't miss them, same thing happens with all the things we may not know ... we can't miss them because we don't know them ...

bleh almost midnight post.  :-X

old news

« Reply #62 on: April 28, 2009, 10:26:19 AM »

I learnt that sometimes, you can't find a reason for things, and just have to let them be.

And that lesson is actually closely related to the last two posts.

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #63 on: April 28, 2009, 11:23:23 AM »

I learnt that they apparently make love-heart sweets with "Me Julie Best Mum" and "Eloise Muncher" written on. WHAT THE FUCK???????

Pliwood180

• Americana, tropicana
  • We have got to take cover, brother.
« Reply #64 on: May 18, 2009, 10:40:25 PM »

That I probably shouldn't place so much trust in people.

Also, the marching band show for my senior year is going to be called 'Where the Buffalo Roam'. Really? Really??

NastyEgo

• my worst enemy
« Reply #65 on: May 19, 2009, 12:54:27 AM »

It should rather be "Seriously? Seriously?!"
lookning in shades of green through shades of blue

yosmark

• The Powa. The Powa.
« Reply #66 on: May 19, 2009, 01:14:25 AM »

That's an interesting thought, knowing that there is people out there who feel empty whithout having a crush on someone so they force themselves to have a crush on someone but as soon as a real "crush" appears they would totally ignore the obligated crush just because it didn't matter.

I don't understand why people feel attracted to other people, why can't people just live alone, I mean sure have sex just to preserve the specie, it would be "easier" that way & if we didn't know about love, relationships & stuff we wouldn't miss them, same thing happens with all the things we may not know ... we can't miss them because we don't know them ...

bleh almost midnight post.  :-X

Back in April 28 I was so wise ... now my mind is toasted ...

But again, shit seriously, love is such a strange thing and it is even weirder for someone with as many insecurities as me, damn I can't picture me being damn happy with someone, I just can't imagine that someone being happy with a person like me & if there is one then I might not be interested, 'cause you know (I am too damn picky) that person might exist and she might want to know you better & stuff but if you don't want to know her & talk to her & all that shit nothing will ever happen but a regular friends-relationship. Maybe that's what happens to me with some girls, I am damn interested but they are not interested in such things at least not with me, therefore they don't bother to pay attention but to the regular friends-relationship & I can't blame them if I am doing the same sometimes.

Friday was a weird day, I saw the girl I like, came to realize how perfect she is & stuff (all the oh-I-am-in-love thoughts one have at the moment) but realized I would NEVER be able to get into something serious with her; I talk to her, we enjoy talking a lot we are good friends but ... seriously that shit would never happen, I felt like shit, then analyzed the situation & blamed myself, I dissapointed me because of how I behave. A friend told me it was because sometimes I would appear to be a bit unfriendly to people ... but being unfriendly to almost everyone is big part of my behavior, if I would change that I would be spitting at my own face.

Seriously seeing what you want but knowing it's impossible is the worst feeling I have felt.

Pliwood180

• Americana, tropicana
  • We have got to take cover, brother.
« Reply #67 on: May 19, 2009, 07:04:22 AM »

It should rather be "Seriously? Seriously?!"

Yeah, tell me about it.

Devery

• Tunnel-Visioneer
« Reply #68 on: May 19, 2009, 03:13:45 PM »

Today I learned that as of today I have been a member of the Shadowbox (ver. 3.0) for 666 days.
"The world is going to hell in a hand-basket, but it sure is nice up here on the hill."   A. Kujawa

Mr. Leave Me Alone

• Cake Sex Riot
  • 'Agent of mirth'
    • Blog.
« Reply #69 on: May 19, 2009, 03:57:55 PM »

That London is terrifyingly boring.
I knew but today really confirmed it.
Guns N' Roses are red, violets are funny...

Unbreakable toys are useful for breaking other toys.

I witnessed the Cake Sex Riot-4/3/12. Pray for me.
☑✝
☒♀+cake

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #70 on: May 19, 2009, 04:11:14 PM »

Today I learned that as of today I have been a member of the Shadowbox (ver. 3.0) for 666 days.

The priest is on his way, he just had to pick up his bells and candles and holy water before he got here.

What I learnt is that Sarah is alarmingly attached to Gok Wan.

Alyss

« Reply #71 on: May 19, 2009, 11:54:49 PM »

That if the most fun you ever had was a glue party in a shithole flat, your life needs changing.

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #72 on: May 20, 2009, 02:09:38 AM »

Tonightday, I learned that your vagina tightens up after getting over a YI.  Severely.

*blinks*

I also learned not to get antibacterial soap anywhere past the opening when scrubbing.  *cry*

freddieismyqueen

• My DeviantArt Page.
« Reply #73 on: May 20, 2009, 06:25:05 AM »

Today I learned that if I do more than 50 squats a day for over a week, when I walk I sound like I have a peg leg.
"An actress can only play a woman. I am an actor. I can play anything." -Bette Davis

Half Mar

• steals flamingos and gnomes.
  • Cake Sex Riot
    • Drumssss!
« Reply #74 on: May 20, 2009, 11:12:01 AM »

That I have weird and sucky classmates. And that I can get away with a lot at school ;D
Quote from: Audrey
she's captain of the awesome ship
Quote from: Lucy
if you had a giant spoon you could scoop up an evil person with that spoon and feed them to a giant for breakfast -like a good hearty bowl of evil
Quote from: Chloe
my flatmates can suck on my meat loaf
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 53   Go Up