THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Itching to see Amanda in concert? Visit the tour page to see if she's playing a city near you!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 207   Go Down

Author Topic: Gayness  (Read 285076 times)

nottheonethatscrazy

• I am not your lover. I am the map you use to find him.
  • I want my chest pressed to your chest.
    • That never talking thing you do is effective.
Re: Gayness
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2009, 09:15:54 AM »

Quote from: nottheonethatscrazy on: April 26, 2009, 12:00:52 AM
ATTENTION LESBIANS!
Does anyone know any really good positions?

If I did I'd tell you but I'm not a female homosexual or female bisexual for that matter.
Thanks anyway, dude.
Do you know anything nice that can be achieved without a penis?
[oral or otherwise?]

Well in a situaiton like this I suggest google be your friend, but something great to do,straight people can do it too; your tounge can go everywhere a hand can. If this isn't too fetish-esque for you just be wary some people don't like being covered in spit.
I used Google.
It was helpful, but there seemed to be a lot of scissoring positions, and my girl and I aren't into that.
We were just looking for some new things to maximize our orgasmic potential.
 ;D

[oral or otherwise?]

Get toys. Seriously. You can do soooo much with a little vibe.
I'm not 18 yet.
And the 18 year old that I know that would get one for us doesn't want to because she has a crush on my girl.
I'll be 17 in August, but I've still got a while.......

Not everything that vibrates is sold as a sex toy...

...think about it...

>:D
Hahaha.
We could get crafty.
 8)

old news

« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2009, 11:40:59 AM »

I like the way this thread is going.

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2009, 01:45:33 PM »

So, are you gay? Are you LGBT, undecided or other?

Bietybibi. *ahem* I am bisexual.

Do you think these categories are useful or oppressive?

Oooh. Well, I like being able to label things - I like belonging to groups and saying, "I'm in this gang, you're in that one". It's not a good thing in most situations, but for sexuality I think it helps people to get their heads round it. Also, I'm pretty fiercly bisexual - there's no kind of indecision or anything - so I have no problem using the label as it's just... Right.

When did you first know you were gay bisexual?

Um. Forever? But then, I didn't really let myself admit it until I was about 14 or so.

Are you in or out of the closet? If it's the latter then how did you come out?

In the closet with my family - I might tell them when I move out, I might not. They're closed-minded fuckers, so maybe not. But all my friends know. Well, I say that - I've only actually said, "I'm bisexual" to two people, but sex comes up in conversation a lot, so it sort of crops up.

Also, how did people react and what changes took place in your life (if any) when you did come out?

Nobody gives a shit! I mean, it doesn't make any difference to anyone. At all. The only thing is that now straight boys tell me what's going on with their girlfriends and girls they fancy, so I guess if anything I've gotten closer to them.

What does being gay mean to you? Do you 'wear' it? and How much does it define your personality? 

It doesn't. I'm bi like I have brown eyes - it's just a thing that I am.

Do you fall into, break or try to avoid gay stereotypes?

None of the above. That I know of.

Do you associate yourself with gay music and media like 'queercore'?

Not on purpose.

Do you have people you look up to in the LGBT community and if so, why?

Kim Stoltz. The first hot lezzer I ever saw ^.^

Have you ever encountered prejudice? If so, what kind?

Nope! Hooray! Except from my family's attitudes in general, but I don't count them cos I love them xD

nottheonethatscrazy

« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2009, 04:33:10 PM »

I love gay documentaries so much.
Especially religious ones.
I'm watching one called Dangerous Living: Coming Out in the Developing World.
Yay.

Kyal

• Artful
  • Growing up sucks!
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2009, 11:31:55 PM »

Yay.

Alas I can't get my hands on many doco's and even if I had the incentive to DL some I have very slow Internet.
I do though have some "Issues in Society" books.
"Gay and Lesbian Rights"
"Youth Sexuality"
Stuff like that I'm currently digesting for my own benefit.
And have you tried tantric sex?
"Do it for me"
What am if not a slave to this hypocrisy, get a job to fit in the minimum wage why my mind decays out of schooling.
Eventually becoming one of them, one who disassociates himself with his own species and attempts to mock natives to his own planet. Faggot was your father.

old news

« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2009, 11:19:22 AM »

I've given up trying to figure out why I seem to have the sexuality I do. I can't find a reason for it, and worrying about it isn't doing me any good. I need to stop being suspicious about liking who I do, because I can't help it, and it's part of me, and not a false construction born out of mistaken beliefs. It just feels strange knowing that I actually am this way.

I suppose all that's kinda obvious, but it's been a long road for me to get here.

nottheonethatscrazy

« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2009, 11:23:11 AM »

Yay.

Alas I can't get my hands on many doco's and even if I had the incentive to DL some I have very slow Internet.
I do though have some "Issues in Society" books.
"Gay and Lesbian Rights"
"Youth Sexuality"
Stuff like that I'm currently digesting for my own benefit.
And have you tried tantric sex?
I don't download them or buy them, I just search Google. ;D
You can find some on Youtube in segments, or the full version on some sites.
You can also find some on Logo.[logoonline.com]
And I get all my gay literature at the library.
I'm currently reading a book called Anything But Straight, which is about the ex-gay myth.
No, I haven't heard tantric sex.
What is it?
I just looked it up on Wikipedia, but I'm a bit confused.

• Holding out for a
  • Don't be afraid of the dark ages darling...
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2009, 01:01:30 PM »

I've given up trying to figure out why I seem to have the sexuality I do. I can't find a reason for it, and worrying about it isn't doing me any good. I need to stop being suspicious about liking who I do, because I can't help it, and it's part of me, and not a false construction born out of mistaken beliefs. It just feels strange knowing that I actually am this way.

I suppose all that's kinda obvious, but it's been a long road for me to get here.

QFT

You're right.
No one needs a reason for their sexuality, and there probably aren't reasons out there.  If you asked a straight person why they were straight, I'd assume they'd probably answer 'because I like boys/girls' and I reckon that's about as far as reasoning need stretch for us LGBT's too, if that.
What a fucking thunder cunt thing to say.

old news

« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2009, 01:05:28 PM »

Thanks, Orlagh  :love5:

I have had a bad habit of questioning myself a lot, born from my past. Eventually, though, I have come to accept things. In my case, I'm bi :)

Musings

« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2009, 01:20:06 PM »

So, are you gay? Are you LGBT, undecided or other?
I fall for boys and girls.  Get a bit more hung up and awkward with the girls and they give me more poetry.  More comfortable and easy with the boys and they give me more security.  So, technically bi.

Do you think these categories are useful or oppressive?
Categories are useful in terms of recognizing yourself.  Reassessing and declaring myself bi opened my eyes to what was going on inside of me, made me more comfortable, made me more fearless.

If it remains nameless, if it remains mysterious and untouchable, the person that you are -- then you stay closed and fearful.

It also helps unify and give others support.

When did you first know you were gay?
I knew I liked girls around when I was 12, but thought I could shut that part of me down until... very recently.

Are you in or out of the closet? If it's the latter then how did you come out?
Started coming out gradually to friends recently.  Family is hard, and I probably won't come out to them unless I'm bringing a girl home.

Also, how did people react and what changes took place in your life (if any) when you did come out?
I made it a casual conversation with almost everyone, except the first person, who was one of my best friends and a Born Again -- she said, Oh, that must be hard.

To everyone I was just like, "Oh by the way, in addition to being brown and eating spicy food... sometimes I like girls..."

What does being gay mean to you? Do you 'wear' it? and How much does it define your personality? 
Being bi means I like boys and I like girls and that's about it.  I don't even know what that means, wearing gay.  I wear what I wear.  I haven't changed much.  I do, and have always, fought strongly for gay rights.  But that would be something I would have done if I were straight.

Do you fall into, break or try to avoid gay stereotypes?
I am who I am.  If that is a gay stereotype, I wasn't aware.  If it breaks a gay stereotype, I'm also unaware.

Do you associate yourself with gay music and media like 'queercore'?
What's queercore?  Someone should explain this to me?  What's gay music?  What defines it as gay, versus just GOOD?  I guess I listen to like... Tegan & Sara... and Ani... but I also listen to techno and African and the occasional rap and emo and Indian hip hop and...

Do you have people you look up to in the LGBT community and if so, why?
Sure.  People outside of it as well.  People who own themselves, whoever they are.

Have you ever encountered prejudice? If so, what kind?
In high school I helped start the first Gay-Straight Alliance, and our posters got ripped down.  That was the only thing, I believe.

I have also had discussions with my fam and a few friends that make me very sad.  Not so much prejudice but a total lack of understanding of gayness/bisexuality, which therefore means they will never truly be able to understand me.
www.upstreamofconsciousness.blogspot.com

"Just dance, gonna be OK, just dance." - Lady Gaga, inspired by Rainer Maria Rilke

tanqgirl

• honest to god i will break your heart, tear you to pieces and rip you apart
  • i fell apart, but got back up again
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2009, 01:45:53 PM »

i'm definitely straight but i have no problem with gay people

most of my friends are gay or bi, i've never had an issue with LGB peoples i find it entertaining when they tell me about their relationships and whatnot...the only thing that "bothered" me (but i also found extremely entertaining) is most of my lesbian/bi friends (girls) were attracted to me and told me...i found this annoying because they seemed to think telling me this would change my mind, but still rather funny

i've never had a problem defending LGBT people, in a government class i had (where about 25 of the 30 people in the class were hardcore republicans and the other 4 "democratic" people thought the same way as most of the republicans) we got on the conversation about if gay marriage should be illegal and i went on a hardcore rant about how inane of a thought that was, when my rant was done the entire class was staring at me like i was the spawn of satan (which is normal)

my biggest thing is that i dont understand why people have such a big problem with others sexuality, it's not hurting anyone so whats the big deal? no i dont find females attractive and i've yet to find any female that doesnt at some point annoy the shit out of me/piss me the fuck off...but that doesnt mean that i have an issue with females (or males) getting together and i've yet to meet someone with a good explanation as to why they think it's wrong (personally i dont think "because the bible says so" excuse is even worth listening to)

NastyEgo

• my worst enemy
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2009, 02:57:32 PM »

[oral or otherwise?]

Get toys. Seriously. You can do soooo much with a little vibe.
I'm not 18 yet.
And the 18 year old that I know that would get one for us doesn't want to because she has a crush on my girl.
I'll be 17 in August, but I've still got a while.......

Not everything that vibrates is sold as a sex toy...

...think about it...

>:D
A tumble dryer?
lookning in shades of green through shades of blue

dangerpants

• I'd sell your heart to the junkman for a buck.
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2009, 04:04:36 PM »

A tumble dryer?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/dangereuxmortelle/diagramlol.jpg
 O0

Sex toys do not just include vibes, they include furniture and such as well...  >:D
So in conclusion it wasn't all the sex you were having, it was his suspicion that you were a vagina elf drug dealer.

nottheonethatscrazy

« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2009, 04:08:08 PM »

• Holding out for a
  • Don't be afraid of the dark ages darling...
What a fucking thunder cunt thing to say.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 207   Go Up