THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

AFP's not camera shy and her YouTube and Vimeo channels are chock-full of eye candy to prove it. Content's added to both all the time, so be sure to subscribe!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: AFP iPhone App...  (Read 16368 times)

Kit

Re: AFP iPhone App...
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2009, 10:22:16 AM »

Hi,

Im an old fan but new here. Not many people from Spain, are there?
Anyway, its good you ask this because yesterday I was playing Tap Tap Revenge on my Itouch and I desperately need some AFP's songs for this game! Im quite addicted to this game and you cant find many good songs. Im also quite new to the Itouch so maybe its because I didnt upgrade and Im playing the free version, but Id definetely pay for it if it had some Amanda's or Dresden's songs. I also think its the right app because it envolves, you know, Amanda's music, and you can be sort of interactive with it (if you dont know it, tap tap revenge is a kind of guitar hero but much simpler)

Hope you make it soon! Thanks :D
And uh, hi everyone :D

Ana

tammykirk

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2009, 10:31:25 AM »

The game should obviously either involve KILLING AFP or FINDING OUT who killed AFP.

Something along the line of "where in the world is Carmen San Diego" but with a WKAP theme makes sense.

I'd also like an art gallery (perhaps with the option to use photos as wallpaper).

I like the paper dolls option, too, but it really also should include make-up as well, kind of like a digital version of the old barbie head doll.

yosmark

• The Powa. The Powa.
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2009, 10:49:22 AM »

Hi,

Im an old fan but new here. Not many people from Spain, are there?
Anyway, its good you ask this because yesterday I was playing Tap Tap Revenge on my Itouch and I desperately need some AFP's songs for this game! Im quite addicted to this game and you cant find many good songs. Im also quite new to the Itouch so maybe its because I didnt upgrade and Im playing the free version, but Id definetely pay for it if it had some Amanda's or Dresden's songs. I also think its the right app because it envolves, you know, Amanda's music, and you can be sort of interactive with it (if you dont know it, tap tap revenge is a kind of guitar hero but much simpler)

Hope you make it soon! Thanks :D
And uh, hi everyone :D

Ana

Yeah, this is a good idea. Even Lady Gaga has it's own version of it.

HornyHeather

• of "HornyHeather & The Shiny Bell Ends" London 09!
  • is smalle
    • DRAG
Iphone
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2009, 06:21:27 PM »

Well that makes my current iphone vs blackberry vs googlephone decision a bit easier!

indeciSEAN

• Das Ruling Klass
  • Rise of The Cephalobot!
    • Twitter
Re: Iphone
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2009, 12:40:25 AM »

Well that makes my current iphone vs blackberry vs googlephone decision a bit easier!

As someone who's used a Blackberry for many years (and switched to the iPhone) and knows near and dear people with Googlephones.........iPhone. Do it.

MeAndMyCharms

• Apologizing in advance
  • you don't Nomi
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2009, 06:47:24 AM »

So it seems my decision to buy an iphone only a couple of days ago (after many many many arguments with myself over this or the Nokia N97) turned out to be a damn good one.
My friend fucking hates iphones and kept telling me what a bad idea it would be to get one, but my logic is, if he likes something, then its probably crap (and vise versa), so I pretty much knew I was doing the right thing anyway.

We have a wonderful, healthy relationship.
riding the cotton camel

graf

« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2009, 09:33:30 AM »

BTW -- are you an iPhone app developer or know someone who is that might like to be involved? Put 'em in touch with me -- sean@amandapalmer.net

I'm an iPhone app developer, and could volunteer my services. (I did email but thought I'd post here in case my email got lost).

Cecily

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2009, 12:41:30 PM »

I really like the paper doll idea.  And the magic 8 ball with really cool responses.

This might be ridiculous, but maybe a karaoke thing of AFP songs...
I am the Lorax I speak for the trees. I speak for the tress for the trees have no tongues.

Agonistes

• discocunt
    • blog
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2009, 02:53:28 PM »

a fan database would be nice for those who want to register, so that road trips and lodgings could be more easily coordinated, maybe with email links.  and also games, games, games.

Heliosis

• Em Wyllie - Blog
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2009, 02:42:25 AM »

Blog Archive, Push Notifications would be cool if we could customize them for what we'd want (Blog posts, new concerts, etc), exclusive photos, maybe a subscription option with new/rare recordings every now and again. wallpapers, contests, lots of amazing cool things... haha

Edric.

• <3
    • Musics
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2009, 02:57:26 AM »

can there be a way for people to reply to the twitter posts right from the app? and more songs in the music section with buy links that open up the iTunes music store app?
an easier to view iphone/ipod mobile version of the shadowbox would be awesome.
maybe a section for wekilledamandapalmer.com so people can read the stories and see/download the photos that are being posted.
and it'd be neat for there to be some hidden secrets from the stranger for those who are playing the online game.
edric, fka edgar.

edgar was TOTALLY there. i know because i hugged him

roboticvampire

• James Morgane
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2009, 08:26:48 AM »

Oh, how about a constant gps tracker for amanda, so we'll always know her exact location?

LOL
With all the ninja Twitter gigs wouldn't that be a bit redundant?

yosmark

• The Powa. The Powa.
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2009, 09:33:01 AM »

can there be a way for people to reply to the twitter posts right from the app? and more songs in the music section with buy links that open up the iTunes music store app?
an easier to view iphone/ipod mobile version of the shadowbox would be awesome.
maybe a section for wekilledamandapalmer.com so people can read the stories and see/download the photos that are being posted.
and it'd be neat for there to be some hidden secrets from the stranger for those who are playing the online game.

Don't know if everybody is experiencing the same situation as me but it crashes & it crashes a loooooot.

I was thinking in proposing AFPs twitter client, all themed with death things & stuff, I could actually help with this project if the help is needed on the developing side.

BlackRose

• I'm still not getting what I want
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2009, 10:20:07 PM »

That's not ridiculous at all, at least not for me! lol I'd love something like that!!!

Merk

« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2009, 12:05:01 PM »

That's not ridiculous at all, at least not for me! lol I'd love something like that!!!
yeah, you should get karaoke versions of afp songs. that would be cool...

... i fell like i need to buy and iphone/ipod touch now, anyone know how much cheap ones are ;o ?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All   Go Up